Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"but you'll miss high school it would be the best days of your life!"

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
as someone that just graduated high school and now in college, I don't miss a second of it. don't listen to these normie privileged cucks

Normies loved high school because every day was filled with pleasure and friends. My sister loved high school and loves college because it's a social gathering filled with positive reinforcement.

Last edited:
all i miss from high school is having something to do

as someone that just graduated high school and now in college, I don't miss a second of it
What they mean is that its probably the last years of innocence before being shoved into wageslavery and racking up debt at a brainwashing facility called college. All I did in high school was not pay attention and play vidya all day, it was better than now

As much as I hated high school because I was bullied and foids would insult me often I still miss those days where I wasn't forced into wageslavery

all i miss from high school is having something to do
Id rather be a wage slave than stuck in high school, at least they get paid. 99% of what they teach you is useless bullshit and propaganda.

Re: Today is my last day of highschool
Objective_Anon
Png

#190277667Wednesday, June 01, 2016 9:59 PM CDT
"only losers miss high school" "losers"? That seems like a rather redundant remark. Although, I am in agreement with you that it was a rather pitiful experience.

Normies loved high school because every day was filled with pleasure and friends. My sister loved high school and loves college because it's a social gathering filled with positive reinforcement.
Exactly, nothing memorable out of it for us

Now to think of it I don’t remember much of my high school years ever since I graduated, it feels more like fading memory

I just want a girlfriend. Girls seem to not be pleased by my physical looks.

High school is where my dislike of niggers cemented

Elementary school was better tbh

School sucked balls. But at lunch and classes when I was with the other "losers" it was fun. Especially gym. However by junior year everyone was preparing for college/trade school so I was almost always alone and studymaxxing the whole time. I regret all the effort I put into that bullshit, it was all for nothing.