Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “But people have it worse than you!”

lu.jones

lu.jones

jones 2025!
★★★★
I hate when people say this. I’m mentally ill, depressed, suicidal, possible BPD (although I don’t think so) and autistic. But obviously that all gonna go away when you remind me that people have harder than me!.

Boomers and feminists genuinely think they can guilt trip you out of depression. How you perceive emotions is entirely dependent on gentics . BPD, NPD, autism and ADHD all run in my family (2 of which i have been formally diagnosed with). This world wasn’t made for people like me and I’ve come to terms with that. It’s unfortunate I don’t have access to a hand gun so I could end it painlessly, but alas that’s life. I’m thinking of applying for a gun license but my application would likely get rejected. Im forced to rot in this existence because im too scared of blood to take serious action to end my life (im not scared of pain, as I said in another post I beat myself, I just don’t like blood) .

I don’t gaf how hard everyone else’s life is. I can’t stand mine. I’m too much of a pussy to handle my life as well as too much of a pussy to end it.

It was always over.

its just a socially acceptable way of saying "shut up I dont care about your problems"

I hate when people say this. I’m mentally ill, depressed, suicidal, possible BPD (although I don’t think so) and autistic. But obviously that all gonna go away when you remind me that people have harder than me!.

Boomers and feminists genuinely think they can guilt trip you out of depression. How you perceive emotions is entirely dependent on gentics . BPD, NPD, autism and ADHD all run in my family (2 of which i have been formally diagnosed with). This world wasn’t made for people like me and I’ve come to terms with that. It’s unfortunate I don’t have access to a hand gun so I could end it painlessly, but alas that’s life. I’m thinking of applying for a gun license but my application would likely get rejected. Im forced to rot in this existence because im too scared of blood to take serious action to end my life (im not scared of pain, as I said in another post I beat myself, I just don’t like blood) .

I don’t gaf how hard everyone else’s life is. I can’t stand mine. I’m too much of a pussy to handle my life as well as too much of a pussy to end it.

It was always over.
the thing is not many people have it worse than us on incels.is. .is users suffer more than 99% of the population so bringing out gigatruecels or starving kids in africa is irrelevant

the thing is not many people have it worse than us on incels.is. .is users suffer more than 99% of the population so bringing out gigatruecels or starving kids in africa is irrelevant
Also , once again emotions are dependent on genetics.

In Africa, schizophrenia patients usually report the voices being happy and advice giving. In the west all the voices are evil

Also , once again emotions are dependent on genetics.

In Africa, schizophrenia patients usually report the voices being happy and advice giving. In the west all the voices are evil
Always stupid how IT fuckers say change your personality when it is mostly embedded by your 5th birthday. fucking hate them.

I genuinely think that incels are the only people that can feel some form of empathy
Towards fellow incels pretty much. I’m always nice to incels when I come across one

Always stupid how IT fuckers say change your personality when it is mostly embedded by your 5th birthday. fucking hate them.
THANK YOU!.

I was abused by my father and bullied a lot. When I say this (along with my mental health issues) they turn around and say “juz get the()rapy man”

THANK YOU!.

I was abused by my father and bullied a lot. When I say this (along with my mental health issues) they turn around and say “juz get the()rapy man”
Therapy is them putting you on poisons so society doesn’t have to deal with you. It’s basically a modern form of a lobotomy. This forums the best therapy out there.

Therapy is them putting you on poisons so society doesn’t have to deal with you. It’s basically a modern form of a lobotomy. This forums the best therapy out there.
Too real. If I tell my therapist the genuine feelings I have I’d be put in a ward

They say that as if it’s a competition for who’s suffering the most.

Too real. If I tell my therapist the genuine feelings I have I’d be put in a ward
yep were still animals at heart, take this weak one throw it out the pack thats what mental wards are for just prisons but even more restrictive since I heard you can’t even take a piss without some boomer watching you.

They say that as if it’s a competition for who’s suffering the most.
somebody else suffering only matters if its
1. the chad their sucking up too
2. The bitch their simping for
3. To virtue signal and play the good guy

yep were still animals at heart, take this weak one throw it out the pack thats what mental wards are for just prisons but even more restrictive since I heard you can’t even take a piss without some boomer watching you.
The only reason why they don’t legally euthanise us is because then we can’t be wage cucks

I'm glad i wasn't born in north korea, being brainwashed everyday about how piggy kim is the best person ever, and being imprisoned for life with heavy censorship, rather an incel in europe

I'm glad i wasn't born in north korea, being brainwashed everyday about how piggy kim is the best person ever, and being imprisoned for life with heavy censorship, rather an incel in europe
What has this got to do with anything

What has this got to do with anything
Everyone here is complaining about how suicidal they are, just imagine if we lived there, half of us would already be lying in the dirt

Even if you feel bad, be glad it's not 1000 worse, you shouldn't even be allowed access to this forum there
Still its not enough, we don’t get basic needs so thats a problem and therefore we need to a place to vent about it (incels.is)

It was always over.
They never realize suffering is not an competition.

"There are people who have it better than me"

So what? .what is actually your point
I think he meant that it could also be worse. And that is true, Im glad for example that I wasn't born severely deformed and mentally challenged or in some warzone starving. It can indeed always be worse so while our problems shouldn't be disregarded that doesn't mean we shouldn't be grateful in some way

I think he meant that it could also be worse. And that is true, Im glad for example that I wasn't born severely deformed and mentally challenged or in some warzone starving. It can indeed always be worse so while our problems shouldn't be disregarded that doesn't mean we shouldn't be grateful in some way
That’s the exact argument that the post is shitting on. Can yall not read?

I never understood comparing suffering. It's still suffering at the end of the day and belittling someone who is hurting beyond your comprehension is a real dick move.

its just a socially acceptable way of saying "shut up I dont care about your problems"

This so much. And it works for everything, even if you had cancer they could be like “well just be thankful you’re alive, it could be worse you could be dead.”

These people are just straight up NPC’s.

I never understood comparing suffering. It's still suffering at the end of the day and belittling someone who is hurting beyond your comprehension is a real dick move.
Exactly. It’s like me saying “imagine the best feeling in the world” or “imagine the taste of a food you’ve never tried” , I can GUESS that it would be nice but I’ve never experienced that so I don’t know.

I'm below average or worse in almost any aspect of life.

Same. That’s why they have to compare us to 1% of starving kids in Africa
I can barely get past a 1kd after rotting on shooters and spending legit thousands of hours on them I fucking suck at everything.

kills to death ratio 1:1 would mean I die for every kill I have been playing these games for years and I average like 1.2 I would encounter chads with 2.2-3 also had gfs I am saying despite investing so much time my skill is pretty mediocre dogshit and comparable to newbies

kills to death ratio 1:1 would mean I die for every kill I have been playing these games for years and I average like 1.2 I would encounter chads with 2.2-3 also had gfs I am saying despite investing so much time my skill is pretty mediocre dogshit and comparable to newbies
Oh. Brutal.

Yh I’ve never been into gaming, I learnt the word meta from facebook