Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"but muh women didnt have rights under the patriarchy!" what redditards fail to grasp

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
is that not having rights does not necessarily mean you have it bad, or even that you arent privileged. women were just treated like TODDLERS so they got the TODDLER treatment where they didnt have any huge burden or responsibilities on them, and their life was still considered more valuable than a man's

also this is why I dont support trad roles or the patriarchy, as I dont want foids to be treated as toddlers with no responsibility. I want them to be forced to contribute as much to society as men do

Last edited:
Nowadays women are priveleged but also free from consequences

Foids rights end where incel rights begin.

Want all the rights without the responsibility. But the truth is males in the past didn’t have any real rights either unless you were the ruling class. Ruling class women had more rights than poor males.

Yea kinda similar to how things are in the middle east rn. Women are supposedly oppressed there which is the case for many women but also they're generally privileged and sold at exorbitant prices

is that not having rights does not necessarily mean you have it bad, or even that you arent privileged. women were just treated like TODDLERS so they got the TODDLER treatment where they didnt have any huge burden or responsibilities on them, and their life was still considered more valuable than a man's

also this is why I dont support trad roles or the patriarchy, as I dont want foids to be treated as toddlers with no responsibility. I want them to be forced to contribute as much to society as men do
Foids roles are increasing contribution in society under the leftist wing politics...u got a foid VP..and now...Libs wanna mandate women being drafted for military service like men...

At the end of the day...they still going to choose chads and the good looking over sub 5 men the more independent they get..or choose lesbian rather than sub 5..

Under the patriarchy foids choose men based upon them being providers...so normies and LTNs had better chances if they had money or career...even a man with minimum wage was considered a catch for some foids as foids didn't have much opportunities to make money to support themselves...

Nowadays women are priveleged but also free from consequences
Right...they can divorce a man when they get tired of him...or monkey branch thru hypergamy....or in some cases...cuck...by having their cake and eating it too..all without consequence....many in liberal democratic countries....

In Iran or afghanistan...their heads are coming off their shoulders

Foids get to sit at home and essentially do nothing while being showered with money and attention and they only had to shut up and do what they are told. Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me.

Want all the rights without the responsibility. But the truth is males in the past didn’t have any real rights either unless you were the ruling class. Ruling class women had more rights than poor males.
This, it's what makes feminism such a joke. Women got all the benefits of being a man with none of the downsides like responsibility, whenever they get into the kind of tough situation men get into they suddenly default to being """trad""" and trying to find a simp to leach off so they can avoid the consequences, while men lost all their benefits but kept all the downsides of being a man, still being expected to earn more than women, still treated as disposable and no one there to help them if things go wrong but don't have any benefits what so ever.

At least the past mens responsibilities came with some level of benefit, now you probably earn less than women but still have the same societal expectations in the past since women had no intention of ever giving up their own benefits of being pampered by men. One of the biggest scams of all time.

Foids get to sit at home and essentially do nothing while being showered with money and attention and they only had to shut up and do what they are told. Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me.
Facts.....that's how sub 5s were eating once upon a time...the beta bux era....

Facts.....that's how sub 5s were eating once upon a time...the beta bux era....
The thing is that foids were no different 80 years ago, nor 10000 years ago. It's just that back then the foid had to respect the betabuxxer (90% of men) or otherwise face he wrath and potential violence of her community. The betabuxxer could actually get something from his wife, but nowadays foids expect everything they had before, but without giving anything in return.

The thing is that foids were no different 80 years ago, nor 10000 years ago. It's just that back then the foid had to respect the betabuxxer (90% of men) or otherwise face he wrath and potential violence of her community. The betabuxxer could actually get something from his wife, but nowadays foids expect everything they had before, but without giving anything in return.
Right and the men who comply to that...we call them SIMPS...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back