Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“but Kevin Hart is 5’2 and still gets bitches”

Armament Haki

Armament Haki

Short as fuck
★★
this has to be one of the worst arguments, everybody who brings up anecdotals of short celebrities who “slay” completely ignore the fact that they’re extremly rich, extremely famous, and have a bunch of other shit going on for them.

if Kevin Hart wasn’t funny he would have nothing going for him and pretty much just be destined to be lonely. it’s such a cope.

"just be a rich multimillionaire famous celebrity!" theory

:soy:

he would still be lonely even if he was only funny, it's the money that gets him bitches not his personality.

Last edited:
Even if we consider those cherrypicked millionaire celebry examples, who guarantees the foids are really attracted to them and not just using them as betabuxxes?

I very much doubt any foid is attracted to an ugly manlet unless she's severely mentally ill.

he would still be lonely even if he was only funny, it's the money that gets him bitches not his personality.
i understand that but i mean that if he wasn’t funny, he wouldn’t have money. his money comes from him being funny. without it, he’s incel.
i think you misread it, i don’t believe that being funny is going to get you a girlfriend.

Dont forget the reddits favorite Denny De Vito
for actors is different because they fraud height in movies, there are plenty of guys 173cm-175cm which is honestly short and they appear normal height in movies.

Last edited:
Dont forget the reddits favorite Denny De Vito
for actors is different because they fraud height in movies, there are plenty of guys 173cm-175cm which is honestly short and they appear normal height in movies.
The funny thing about De Vito is that even being an millionaire the only thing he got was a buttfuck ugly jewish goblina. You have to be a famous millionaire to get an ugly goblina as a turbo manlet, even so she divorced his ass anyway.

The funny thing about De Vito is that even being an millionaire the only thing he got was a buttfuck ugly jewish goblina. You have to be a famous millionaire to get an ugly goblina as a turbo manlet, even so she divorced his ass anyway.
And he gained fame and money by being a complete clown, he never got one serious role even if he is an amazing actor. Just shows how people see ugly short bald man.

And he gained fame and money by being a complete clown, he never got one serious role even if he is an amazing actor. Just shows how people see ugly short bald man.
Danny Devito is clown jester maxx for normies entertainment, yet they laugh at him and don't take him seriously

anytime somebody tries to use another person to discredit inceldom, i like to reply with "well, i know a lot of black people who are successful and haven't been shot dead by the police. does that mean racism doesn't exist?" they always say some stupid shit like "that's a stupid comparison :soy:"

Danny Devito is clown jester maxx for normies entertainment, yet they laugh at him and don't take him seriously
half of his roles are mentally ill adult man who lives like a child and making fun of himself.

"just be a rich multimillionaire famous celebrity!" theory

:soy:
he's a tyrone who got manletism
if he was 6 foot he'd be even more of a slayer

Any rich giga statusmaxxed ugly manlet can ascend. How dumb can people be, seriously

Any rich giga statusmaxxed ugly manlet can ascend. How dumb can people be, seriously
Its not the same as Chad & Tyrone

A rich giga-statusmaxxed ugly manlet can "ascend" by betabuxx maxxing for gold-digger whores, he will never be truly desired or attractive like Chads & Tyrones

If Kevin Hart wasn't funny, he would be posting here

Any rich giga statusmaxxed can ascend. How dumb can people be, seriously
thats basically prostitution. those girls are throwing up in their mouth when they touch ugly manlet

Last edited:
he doesn't slay

Its not the same as Chad & Tyrone

A rich giga-statusmaxxed ugly manlet can "ascend" by betabuxx maxxing for gold-digger whores, he will never be truly desired or attractive like Chads & Tyrones
But some uggies are ignorant and have enough money for surgeries. Don't care about balding either

Just get hair transplant, nose job etc etc. Bet yea, you can't change your height.

If only I had that much money. I would instantly get all the facial surgeries. Rhino and canthoplasty