Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy „But it’s not about looks“

The Meekspill is common knowledge. :blackpill:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

Black pill comic 5

But don't forget, you just gotta say the sweet stuff :smonk:

But don't forget, you just gotta say the sweet stuff :smonk:
View attachment 700004
Yup dude. And take a shower.

Go out; be funny; be nice; be smart
You get the girl

Ring-ring ring-ring

“Damn it was just a dream.”

Your window is open and you hear girl say.

“Chad is so hot, I don’t care what he did I want him.”

You slip under the cover again and your nightmare continues…

Yup dude. And take a shower.

Go out; be funny; be nice; be smart
You get the girl

Ring-ring ring-ring

“Damn it was just a dream.”

Your window is open and you hear girl say.

“Chad is so hot, I don’t care what he did I want him.”

You slip under the cover again and your nightmare continues…
Connor murphy lookism

Have you considered being yourself and putting yourself out there?

:feelshaha: What a delusion, I pity the fool which drew that.
I'd argue it was made by a woman to represent herself.

Just googled it, yes: https://twitter.com/bevscomics?

God damn those are some normie 2007 youtube vibes. Bev Boredom. Why are foids always bored? They have all opportunity in the world.

I'd argue it was made by a woman to represent herself.

Just googled it, yes: https://twitter.com/bevscomics?

God damn those are some normie 2007 youtube vibes. Bev Boredom. Why are foids always bored? They have all opportunity in the world.
Foid lying, nothing new. I don't know tbh, they are actually good in the creative things, but somewhat always chase the social unnecessary drama and attention.

Foid lying, nothing new. I don't know tbh, they are actually good in the creative things, but somewhat always chase the social unnecessary drama and attention.
I always wanted an artsy gf. Imagine her wearing an apron that is smeared with water colors :feelsbadman:

Damn bro:worryfeels: :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

This hits hard
Or musical gf practicing her flute for a concert infront of you. tbh I want foids for their personality and hobbies, not looks

I always wanted an artsy gf. Imagine her wearing an apron that is smeared with water colors :feelsbadman:
I always wanted one that likes to cook, we would cook together.

I always wanted one that likes to cook, we would cook together.
I cook simple but tasty gymcel stuff. I would like to cook with you. We should make an incel cooking friday in Off Topic.

Or musical gf practicing her flute for a concert infront of you. tbh I want foids for their personality and hobbies, not looks
:feelsbadman: :feelscry: Sniff. Damn bro. I want that too

Good idea. Looks very nice, my cooking is good but looks crude, only dishes I know to prepare well are traditional meals, which arent really gym friendly.
:feelsbadman: :feelscry: Sniff. Damn bro. I want that too

Thanks, when I am finished wageslaving tomorrow I will think of a recipie and might post pics and a guide. If people like I might do an incel cooking channel. We need some more culture than just blackpilling and dragging each other down