Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "but Elliot Rodger killed innocent people" JFL!!! Shy and awkward teen charged with sexual assault for touching a woman's arm

fuck_ITcucks

fuck_ITcucks

The only thing I could do was even the score
-

AHAHAH I DARE YOU ITERS TO HAVE THE GALL TO STILL CLAIM ELLIOT RODGER DID SOMETHING WRONG

Society is brutal to us! They deserved the retribution! And tbh I hope this kid also goes ER

believe this has been posted before, jfl @ this society

believe this has been posted before, jfl @ this society
they're so brutal, tbh any incel that doesn't support ER after this is a clown

The comments on that page give me a little hope.

AHAHAH I DARE YOU ITERS TO HAVE THE GALL TO STILL CLAIM ELLIOT RODGER DID SOMETHING WRONG

Society is brutal to us! They deserved the retribution! And tbh I hope this kid also goes ER

He killed 2 random ricecels who did nothing to him. If you go ER don't kill your fellow incels you dumb fuck.

He should have cut her arm off instead, that would have been 2 years of jail only.

Foids will soon have a restraining order against all sub 6 men. 50 meters plus or jail.

He killed 2 random ricecels who did nothing to him. If you go ER don't kill your fellow incels you dumb fuck.
they were bluepilled

I have read it and i haven't seen anything about them. Could you point me to it?
I haven't even finished reading it myself lol

I just recall reading, in the manifesto itself or in this sub, that his roommates didn't share Elliot's ideas and kept going to parties and shit, aka they were bluepilled
BTW ITers are defending this right now

Tell that to the next guy who gets sick of this shit and goes ER, I dare you. I'm sure he won't shoot you if you tell him that you're disgusted by his presence and would be traumatized if he touched your arm :feelshaha:
(Incels: 9, Bluepillers: 33)
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: fucking cucks

Last edited:
I bet he's autistic. Anyways, what did he expect?
The comments on that page give me a little hope.
Watch what normies do, not what they say. They would all want the same punishment if they thought an incel was creeping on their daughter or sister. Every normie says "just be confident and go talk to her brooo" but then turns around to mock incels for approaching women. It's the same way all these people go on about male mental health and yet no one respects emotional or sensitive men. There are many more examples, but in a nutshell, don't believe normies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back