Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel But also lifefuel. Life is a weak pussy that can't even give me a challenge.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Incel for somewhere around 22 years? That's it? Ez. Constant pain? Ez. Thoughts of cute girls from hs getting fucked by chad? Seeing social.media pictures.of girls from childhood participating in degeneracy and getting railed off-camera?

THIS IS NOTHING, I CAN TAKE 100 LIFETIMES OF THIS. PUSSY LIFE CANT EVEN GIVE ME A REAL CHALLENGE!!!

The fuck are you even talking about?

I mean, literally 99.99%~ etc. of people couldn't survive my life, so there's that. The fact that I haven't killed myself or more importantly, others, should be rewarded
it won't be rewarded sadly, however I respect your struggles.

Incel for somewhere around 22 years? That's it? Ez. Constant pain? Ez. Thoughts of cute girls from hs getting fucked by chad? Seeing social.media pictures.of girls from childhood participating in degeneracy and getting railed off-camera?

THIS IS NOTHING, I CAN TAKE 100 LIFETIMES OF THIS. PUSSY LIFE CANT EVEN GIVE ME A REAL CHALLENGE!!!

Try the same shit for for 32 years. Its over.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

This is actually really good attitude, good on you OP

Easy, indeed. Soonish we will look like this by only enduring this life:

0c323b1f0aac7a56f29405be62adf8e5.gif

You are not a challenged person.

Massive fucking Cope

You're already dead inside, so it's not like you're actually in tune with the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back