Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel business in my town that is lifefuel for angerissuecels

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
It is a place where they set stuff up such as glass bottles, old TVs, computer monitors, old phones etc. For you to destroy with weapons they have things like sledgehammers, baseball bats and crow bars. It is a good way to blow off steam I went there last month it was fun I'm going to go there again soon and I'm going to watch a black pill compilation beforehand:feelsdevil:.

It is a place where they set stuff up such as glass bottles, old TVs, computer monitors, old phones etc. For you to destroy with weapons they have things like sledgehammers, baseball bats and crow bars. It is a good way to blow off steam I went there last month it was fun I'm going to go there again soon and I'm going to watch a black pill compilation beforehand:feelsdevil:.
That sounds fun. How much does it cost?

That soinds so cathartic christ wish my town would have one

r/watchpeopledie (in video game)

Just shoot the garbage in you're yard bro. - in white trash trailer parking lot 3

That does exist???? Fucking hell, awesome, and price is cheap
Gimme address, op