Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Bus stop is the best place to low inhib

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
Jfl on my walk I stopped at a bus stop to sit. It's so easy to stare at foids for 10 seconds straight. They look visibly annoyed while walking past cause they can see me doing it. :feelshaha: I said shit like "mmmm" to a couple of them and saw on their faces they heard it. It's more difficult with women walking past you since they go by kind of fast.

One late 20s girl looped through there so she walked past me twice and I said some shit about her coming back for me and she smiled awkwardly and shook her head an said something I couldn't hear well. Told her "come here" when she was walking away. Both times she knew I stared at her for like 15 seconds and she tried to keep a straight face (like they all did). :feelshaha:

I also walked through a place that I go through often but people were swimming there cause it's so warm. There were some nice 20s girls and milfs in bathing suits. Cuck men who were working out in this outdoor gym were looking at me visibly pissed cause they thought I was there just to leer at women or something. I have incelish hair and clothes so they assume "creep" if I'm walking there as a single guy.

Came so close to grabbing the ass of this thicc girl in the store who was right in front of me but I cucked out. It might have been a good thing since there was a security guard waiting at the cash registers and I usually wouldn't do it indoors anyway cause of cameras and so many people.

based. i need to do this before im not underage anymore

Peasant trait: using public transport

One late 20s girl looped through there so she walked past me twice and I said some shit about her coming back for me and she smiled awkwardly and shook her head an said something I couldn't hear well. Told her "come here" when she was walking away. Both times she knew I stared at her for like 15 seconds and she tried to keep a straight face (like they all did). :feelshaha:
Mogs me to oblivion if you got that reaction. If i did that shit myself i would be getting raped in the jail right now

If i did that i would get 20 years to lifetime.

Been there, done that. I also am loud enough to be heard while saying mmmm and what a pussy :feelsLSD:. Just dont grab uninvited. Wish you great time.

i wish i was this low inhib, are you black by any chance?

Peasant trait: using public transport
This so much. Got my driver’s license suspended so I have to travel with nasty normie filth and loud annoying ethnics everyday.

Last edited:
i wish i was this low inhib, are you black by any chance?
Nah I'm white but I've written before about how I admire the super low inhib homeless blacks that hit on every bitch they like and even harass them for money. Been trying to be like a "low-inhib nigger". :feelskek: I just low-inhib maxx, try to train it.

Jfl on my walk I stopped at a bus stop to sit. It's so easy to stare at foids for 10 seconds straight. They look visibly annoyed while walking past cause they can see me doing it. :feelshaha: I said shit like "mmmm" to a couple of them and saw on their faces they heard it. It's more difficult with women walking past you since they go by kind of fast.

I also walked through a place that I go through often but people were swimming there cause it's so warm. There were some nice 20s girls and milfs in bathing suits. Cuck men who were working out in this outdoor gym were looking at me visibly pissed cause they thought I was there just to leer at women or something. I have incelish hair and clothes so they assume "creep" if I'm walking there as a single guy.

Came so close to grabbing the ass of this thicc girl in the store who was right in front of me but I cucked out. It might have been a good thing since there was a security guard waiting at the cash registers and I usually wouldn't do it indoors anyway cause of cameras and so many people.
dude your gonna get fucking arrested I would stop. Its funny though but please don't make your life worse than it is. (the last thing we inkwells need is a crimminal record).
This so much. Got my driver’s license suspended so I have to travel with nasty normie filth and loud annoying ethnics everyday.
what did you do to lose it?
Nah I'm white but I've written before about how I admire the super low inhib homeless blacks that hit on every bitch they like and even harass them for money. Been trying to be like a "low-inhib nigger". :feelskek: I just low-inhib maxx, try to train it.
lol this short tatted chubby schizo black dude where I live talks to himself/ intensely/stares and points at people near the bus stop. One day some foids walked by and he started following/staring at them JFL. They got so scared JFL (cops said he is not dangerous just mentally retarded and he looks clean despite being crazy).

Last edited:
Mogs me to oblivion if you got that reaction. If i did that shit myself i would be getting raped in the jail right now
If i did that i would get 20 years to lifetime.
Description of how I feel. There's no other result for an unattractive dude.

dude your gonna get fucking arrested I would stop. Its funny though but please don't make your life worse than it is. (the last thing we inkwells need is a crimminal record).
Arrested for what?

what did you do to lose it?
Driving while on benzo and alcohol in order to buy drugs from some ghetto, jfl. I get so stupid on that shit, stayed completely sober since then. Also carried a knife in my pocket which I got fined for.

Last edited:
Pheasant trait: using public transport
Also pheasant trait: getting scared by a dog, getting shot trying to escape said dog, getting gently carried by the dog, getting cooked for dinner by the shotguner, having your bones guts and feathers ate by the dog that originally scared you.