Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bus foid behind me talked to her BF on phone

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
she was having drama over the phone with her STD distributor
I moved sits but could still hear the whore

I couldn't take it and got off the bus early

some would tell me to get a car, but I really don't like things I can't easily get rid off

She will soon leave that cuck for someone who can drive her places

Same I can't stand whining/laughing foids. I only like when they moan while being fucked.

based for getting off the bus early, I hate hearing foids on the phone :feelsree:
I hate hearing toilets in general, JFL at foids' problems

she was having drama over the phone with her STD distributor
I moved sits but could still hear the whore

I couldn't take it and got off the bus early

some would tell me to get a car, but I really don't like things I can't easily get rid off
My bf this my gf this

Kill those people who talk like that

It is awful when they are always making sure everyone knows she has a boyfriend, while displaying the relationship she has; they talk, they should not, they always discuss, they should not, they should be quiet, avoided, they are not reasonable, they are awful (obvious), worse when is in the primeness

It is awful when they are always making sure everyone knows she has a boyfriend, while displaying the relationship she has; they talk, they should not, they always discuss, they should not, they should be quiet, avoided, they are not reasonable, they are awful (obvious), worse when is in the primeness
All my oneitis were secretive with their BFs
I only found out from overhearing female classmates talking
Depends on the foid