Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel @burnthem2theground is a foid who came in my dms here telling me she is a foid that can talk with me lol the absolute state of this site(pic included)

he's just a fakecel for getting female attention at all on this site while the rest of us truecels rot alone.
Well fuck him then, why is he even here

me-png.471737
grape

On cases like "hey i'm a fakecel/infiltrator but don't tell anyone", this is the right thing to do.
I think there is a difference between an e.g. Infiltrator coming to you and admitting to it - then it's IMHO perfectly fine to tell anyone as you never agreed to not tell anyone.

But if you make people feel safe admitting to something, then you should keep your promise. I was once burned by someone telling everyone something I told them where they assured me that it would stay between us, maybe that's why I am that sensitive about that topic.

I think there is a difference between an e.g. Infiltrator coming to you and admitting to it - then it's IMHO perfectly fine to tell anyone as you never agreed to not tell anyone.

But if you make people feel safe admitting to something, then you should keep your promise. I was once burned by someone telling everyone something I told them where they assured me that it would stay between us, maybe that's why I am that sensitive about that topic.
Infiltrators don't deserve anything from you. Don't be so naive to believe that they are harmless; for the wish for our downfall.

Infiltrators don't deserve anything from you. Don't be so naive to believe that they are harmless; for the wish for our downfall.
They are not harmless, but there are things which IMHO should not be done to anyone and this is one of them. I agree that in extreme circumstances lying/manipulation is acceptable - e.g. to get away from a kidnapper - but here someone lied without any duress to harm them. This manipulative tactic is just awful because it saws distrust and IMHO whenever it is supported it deeply hurts me.

Heh, if a Brazilian foid infiltrator wanted to talk to me, I wouldn't tell anyone. I'm willing to bet and try my chances. But I don't judge you, it may have been a reasonable choice not to waste time on something that wasn't going to work

Mogs me by having foids reach out to him.