Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel @burnthem2theground is a foid who came in my dms here telling me she is a foid that can talk with me lol the absolute state of this site(pic included)

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
Screenshot 20240316 021558  01

btw the reason this foid reached out to me is because I had made a joke thread on this site a few months ago asking any infiltrator foid to contact me and this thread turned up again
Screenshot 20240316 022314

Last edited:
@Fat Link are u here ban this foid gray

Foids please message me I wont report you I promise

You were talking to a troon.

@FrenchieBoi U dipshit why u change your username I was trying to link u anyways ban this foid

Take pity on her for she is a femcel who can't get attention from 5 chads at once..

It's so over for her brocels.. :feelskek: :feelskek:

What did I miss? :lul::lul:

Is there a single user on this forum who is not a foid or a bluepilled LARP? I doubt it.

Is there a single user on this forum who is not a foid or a bluepilled LARP? I doubt it.
Ok grAY. Talk to people here more and you'll realize majority of the active members aren't larping.

Ok, honestly I think it is not right to promise that you won't tell anyone and then tell the whole forum. This deceiving behaviour is normally typical for foids.

Ok, honestly I think it is not right to promise that you won't tell anyone and then tell the whole forum. This deceiving behaviour is normally typical for foids.
Well if u think my post asking foids in dm wasn't clearly a joke u r retarded

Well if u think my post asking foids in dm wasn't clearly a joke u r retarded
I mean, I have low social intelligence, but I really didn't read it as joke and this woman seemingly also didn't.

I don't understand why women feel the need to attention whore on here of all places. They already broke me in real life. I just want to escape them they HATE ME HATE ME HATE MEEEEEE

Ok, honestly I think it is not right to promise that you won't tell anyone and then tell the whole forum.
On cases like "hey i'm a fakecel/infiltrator but don't tell anyone", this is the right thing to do.

Definitely, no real female is here talking to us jfl
he's just a fakecel for getting female attention at all on this site while the rest of us truecels rot alone.