Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Burned a hundred dollar bill again — And who should I give it to?

You should write "Sean O'Pry" on it.

no balls u wont :feelshaha:

That's haram bro.

Nice brag. Did you actually earn that money or did you got it from yor family?

Mention whoever you think deserves $100 dollars. If I burn another one I will write down the username that gets the most votes.

:fire: :feelswhere: :fire:

View attachment 191951

Previous

If it’s not fake, then you are committing a wasteful, self harming act.
If it’s not fake, then you are committing a wasteful, self harming act.
Which it isn’t upon closer inspection...

$200, you could've gotten a hooker with that money

What the fuck OP?

I spent all day wageslaving today for half of that. :cryfeels:

You should totally give that cash to me op

yo that's some frightening shit. @zangano1 gonna be haunted by benjamin franklin now

I think @carticel should get it. He's a great user.

When did US bills get that blue line in the middle?

I want my money back tbh :feelsBox:

Mad gorilla portrait angry male bitting straw hay 53943605

This is extremely based. Please dedicate the next burning to me, also put a swastika in the bill to make the act even more badass

Good, fuck the need to consooooming for capitalism pig to get richer, fuck paying a hoe for coooooming, fuck roastie that won't get that tax buxx to raise their fucking chad gremlins, and fuck society.

Ded srs how do you make your money?

Still genuinely wondering how you have this much to blow off. Even if I was a millionaire, I wouldn't pull these types of stunts.

Also @ordinaryotaku.
Why couldn't I have been a trustfund kid? :feelsrope:
Same. But even if my parents were rich as hell (which they actually were at one point), they would definitely not put me on a trust fund.

@NEETFREAK because need neetbux

Next Vid I want you to make it rain over a fire!!!
:feelshehe:

And WTF is this supposed to be?

OP you have IQ of a slug

What is that dry brown foliage debris scattered around the grass? The grass and ground I am used to does not look like that.

I think @BummerDrummer should get the next $100 bill
x500...

Are you a richcel?

I nominate @ERadicator

Fucking retarded. Reminds me of that 90s band that burned a million pounds. The cunts are a bit skint noo an they fuckin regret being so fuckin stupid. You be better donating that cash to a poorcel. Brighting up some cunts day, rather than being wasteful chasing likes.

Nice flip lighter burncel

Nice taste in music, OP

Fucking retarded. Reminds me of that 90s band that burned a million pounds. The cunts are a bit skint noo an they fuckin regret being so fuckin stupid. You be better donating that cash to a poorcel. Brighting up some cunts day, rather than being wasteful chasing likes.
I thought of KLF as well bro, fools lol, and virtually nobody remembers that now.

I mention myself tbh. Poorest user in the incels.co

I thought of KLF as well bro, fools lol, and virtually nobody remembers that now.
It's just the sheer arrogance thinking they'll always be successful and make more money. Imagine being one of their kids: 'sorry son we'd be at least 250k richer if your da wasnae a knob and burned a million pound with his band mates.' Could of just burned fake notes and nobody would be any the wiser.

Boyo what're u doing :feelswow::feelswow::giga:

If you do it as an act of rebellion and show how money cannot bring happiness then it is high IQ. If you do it because you're bored and have nothing else to do, then it is low IQ.

what a fucking waste

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back