Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel burn the LGBTQ

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
How dare these fucks go on their little fag parade and shamelessly display their love for OTHER MEN in public?

If there is a fag parade, why is there no incel riot?

Fuck normies for accepting these queerfags and allowing them to thrive.

Look at me!!! I LOVE KISSING MEN AND GETTING ANALLY RAPED BY A PENIS!!! ISNT THAT WONDERFUL???

How dare these fucks go on their little fag parade and shamelessly display their love for OTHER MEN in public?

Look at me!!! I LOVE KISSING MEN AND GETTING ANALLY RAPED BY A PENIS!!! ISNT THAT WONDERFUL???
Total Faggot Death.

I wish I could hurt them but cucked soyciety won't let me of course. In Call of Duty 2.

The most red pilled trad man will sell everything he got and step on his bible to lick a liberals pusshy

Omar Mateen massacred 49 queers in 2016

How many incels do you think there are in the world? Maybe 1 million? Probably not more tbh.

Now how many lgbtq guys and gals are there? Well Wikipedia says 20% of all adults arent hetero or do not identify as such. So theres billions!

LGBTQ people are hypergamous like heterosexual foids. Gay men and foids are very similar

when I go ER the destination would be a fag parade, the thought of killing faggots gives me the will to live. Someone needs to beat Omar Mateens record

Based

Based

67 .% OF FAGS HAVE PARASITES BECAUSE OF SODOMY

BURN ALL FAGS

when I go ER the destination would be a fag parade, the thought of killing faggots gives me the will to live. Someone needs to beat Omar Mateens record
(In videogame)