Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BURN THE DEGENERATES BURN THEM ALL

NoFeelingsMan

NoFeelingsMan

Greycel
i am surrounded by degenerates and cucks and they tell Im Fucking weird
my single mother got pumped and dumped by a looser alcoholic with CHAD looks when she was 19
and now she tells me she wished i was never born because i remind her of him
and now she is with another alcoholic looser not even good looking
go kill ur self u BITCH
my friend got cucked his gf slept with his best friend and literally she come back a day after to him now they are a couple again
and this cuck thinks im not normal for thinking its fucked up
My teacher send me to fucking psychologist after i rejected sleeping with the SCHOOL Thots literally this whore said i should have threesome with her and some another WHORE in front of this BETA CUCK math teacher and i am the fucking DEVIL!?
What the Fuck is going on in my fucking life i dont need no therapy im not CRAZY you fucking are!!!!!

yes i look like a Fucking CHAD 6ft tall 6 inches 6 pack with a sharp as fuck jawline blablabla.... but Whats is the fucking point being good looking
when my own mom hates me for no fucking reason and with being surrounded by these WALKING HUMAN SCUMBAGS
I improved my self to the point of greek god at this point but still dont get an ounce of LOVE.
I WANNA BURN ALL DEGENERATES TO DEATH I WANNA KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greycel = LARP

i am surrounded by degenerates and cucks and they tell Im Fucking weird
my single mother got pumped and dumped by a looser alcoholic with CHAD looks when she was 19
and now she tells me she wished i was never born because i remind her of him
and now she is with another alcoholic looser not even good looking
go kill ur self u BITCH
my friend got cucked his gf slept with his best friend and literally she come back a day after to him now they are a couple again
and this cuck thinks im not normal for thinking its fucked up
My teacher send me to fucking psychologist after i rejected sleeping with the SCHOOL Thots literally this whore said i should have threesome with her and some another WHORE in front of this BETA CUCK math teacher and i am the fucking DEVIL!?
What the Fuck is going on in my fucking life i dont need no therapy im not CRAZY you fucking are!!!!!

yes i look like a Fucking CHAD 6ft tall 6 inches 6 pack with a sharp as fuck jawline blablabla.... but Whats is the fucking point being good looking
when my own mom hates me for no fucking reason and with being surrounded by these WALKING HUMAN SCUMBAGS
I improved my self to the point of greek god at this point but still dont get an ounce of LOVE.
I WANNA BURN ALL DEGENERATES TO DEATH I WANNA KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Literally just said he looks like a Chad :feelskek: stupid graycels @Robtical can you ban?

Get out of this forum fakecel

What is this shit

Wtf!!! You got invited in a 3some. While i've never hold hand with another girl.
Get the f out of here mate. You are the reason why people dont respect greycels here. :feelsree:

Chad volcel :feelskek::feelskek:
The grays are turning grayer and grayer

Wtf!!! You got invited in a 3some. While i've never hold hand with another girl.
Get the f out of here mate. You are the reason why people dont respect greycels here. :feelsree:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The moment you talked about threesome,I lost all empathy,sympathy and respect for you,fuck off:reeeeee::reeeeee:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: You are the most based Chad I have ever seen kek.

This is so funny idk why ahahahahahhahahahaahhaahhahaha

Also based for refusing the foids its so funny

Op, you're funny

@The Enforcer Ban this Chad volcel fakecel