Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Burgercels how many of you here are obese?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I couldnt believe how obese Americans are. Is food so cheap in America that people rather just pay for fast food than cook rice and beans and some cabbage salad?.

I mean tbh I am lazy and rather pay for food but the cost adds up and I decide eventually to cook for myself.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm-6_0xiQNc

I’m 220 pounds

im 220 something sadly but im gonna lose weight :feelsUgh:

More like NATOcels; the West in general is obese af, especially the foids.

amerifats and the petrol arab countries are tied on fatness, sometimes the arabs even win

More like NATOcels; the West in general is obese af, especially the foids.
Yes and no. There are obese people in Europe but as a percantage way less than Burgerland except the UK which is catching upto the USA

reminder fatcels are fakecels.

Burgercel here, people spend a lot of money on food (generally not the highest quality either). this is why a lot of americans are fat as fuck :feelzez:

Everytime I visit the states I gain about 5 lb on average :feelskek:
are you Canadaian?.

But is the food cheap in Burgerland. I cant understand how people would buy expensive food everyday.

are you Canadaian?.

But is the food cheap in Burgerland. I cant understand how people would buy expensive food everyday.
depends of what you consider cheap

2,000 calorie day recommendation. We wipe that out with one meal.
76CDCB08 6376 4A97 8B4C B09B423AF756

about 6' and 140 pounds after 9 months of bulking

13$ is such alot of money. About 10€. Because of inflation today not much but I can buy cabbage, rice, beans,yoghurt and an onion
Only going to get worse.
We got avian flu going on now. Add in a crop fungus and a bovine virus and no one will be able to afford to eat.

about 6' and 140 pounds after 9 months of bulking

Your BMI mogs me hard, I should really exercise more. I rarely see a fat man with any toilet in public, I should strive to be a gymcel over a fatcel...

Your BMI mogs me hard, I should really exercise more. I rarely see a fat man with any toilet in public, I should strive to be a gymcel over a fatcel...
just keep in mind baseline BMIs of 20-25 can be just as healthy if you have a bigger frame
gymcelling is also fun af :feelshmm: I recommend Stronglifts with some accessory 3x8-12 arm movements to start with, and then 5/3/1 by Jim Wendler