Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Burger King VS McDonald’s?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date

Choice

• Burger King

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • McDonald’s

Votes: 39 60.9%

• Total voters
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Who would you choose? And why? I chose McDonald’s

McDonalds, it's less fatty and taste better plus more choices.

i don't notice a difference

BK is too expensive

Mcdonalds burguer is worse, though the fries are better

Two Big Macs and a coke

Why do Americans dislike Burger King so much? Is it simply a normalcattle meme, like expressing an irrational, searing hatred of pineapple pizza as if it was a shit&piss pizza?

burger king has better burgers mcdonald's has better everything else

tendies from McDonald’s are the best :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Burger King has better discounts here, otherwise I wouldn’t really go there

burger king is shit i dont like it

Burger Kings higher level stuff is very good.

For low level dollar menu stuff, McDonald's is better.

Fucking neither lol
I just buy fresh local ingredients and make a better burger then any bottom-tier fast food chain ever could.
McDonald's doesn't even use true meat.

Fucking neither lol
I just buy fresh local ingredients and make a better burger then any bottom-tier fast food chain ever could.
McDonald's doesn't even use true meat.
Here in Turkey they are not bottom tier they are mid high tier elite and it’s pretty good

Fast food is rich people's food in the 3rd world shithole I live in :society:

the french fries in mcd giga mogs the other fast food restaurants :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

and the burgers are always at least decent while others might be hit and miss. mcd seem to be more consistent in quality overall :panties:
Based

wendy's mogs both because the mascot is animu gorl

McDonald’s by a mile. :feelsokman:

Ba da bap ba baaa I’m lovin it! :feelsclown:

Both are shit tier fast food, but I’ll go with McDonald’s because of the fries. Raising Cane’s, Popeyes, Five Guys, and Jersey Mikes are my faves.
I had no idea you were from there, ur English is impeccable.

tendies from McDonald’s are the best :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Honestly, this.

But afaik, BK in America is trash tier, but everywhere else in the world it seems to be pretty decent. In the 3rd world cesspool it is better to just go get a burger at any small local joint than the big chain restaurants, it's all trash but the local ones tend to be cheaper. (Or just make your snacks at home)

English is impeccable.
:feelsYall: Appreciate it my friend, see that any skill you have as a low male is nothing without looks and the societies weird ass standards expecting everyone to be happy, energetic and nt
Honestly, this.

But afaik, BK in America is trash tier, but everywhere else in the world it seems to be pretty decent. In the 3rd world cesspool it is better to just go get a burger at any small local joint than the big chain restaurants, it's all trash but the local ones tend to be cheaper. (Or just make your snacks at home)
In America fast food is shit but in third world it’s really quality stuff

McDonalds by far: they don’t sell over 99 Billion hamburgers all over the world for nothing. :feelsokman:

Their coke also tastes better and I find their stores cleaner with better service than Burger King here.

Want
McDonalds by far: they don’t sell over 99 Billion hamburgers all over the world for nothing. :feelsokman:

Their coke also tastes better and I find their stores cleaner with better service than Burger King here.
same ,where do you live

For me both are overpriced shit, can get more and better food at almost any other place.

burger king foot letcute

I prefer eating real meat.

McD's french fries are good though, and I wouldn't turn down an offer (small portion, way too much sodium otherwise).

mcdonalds have good fries,
terrible burgers.
I prefer jack in the box,
but havn't tried burger king,
since its located in the more dangerous part of my city

McDonalds, smaller portions/not as much fat

BK. Better quality burgers, juicier patties, thicker fries. They live up to their name.

McDicks is good for ice cream, smoothies, and their breakfast menu.

Macdonal
hamborgir hamborgir
i eat hamborgir
check nuggen?
Check nuggen hamborgir :feelsLSD:

chik fila > wendys > mcdonalds > burgerking

only liked a McFlurry there

I'm going to be brave and say that Burger King is better. It's just what I like more.

McDonald's is great and everything but I feel like I've devoured an entire bucket of grease after I've eaten that shit.

the mcdonalds in my area are trash, burgerking mogs them hard

Burger king has better burgers and chicken. Mcdonald's only mogs in french fries.