Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Bunch of holes write an opinion piece on incels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

The Santa Barbara perpetrator (who had a white father and Asian mother) is presented as evidence that Asian men are viewed as less attractive in Western countries and to claim that mixed race people (particularly men) are more mentally unstable as a result of this. These beliefs are presented as justification for the violent acts he committed, faulting women and a “degenerate society” that allowed for emasculation of Asian men and “race-mixing.” The perspectives on race both demonstrate the influence of white supremacist beliefs and are used as ground to further justify violence by non-white men.

They literally call ethnicels white supremacists jfl :feelsclown:

They always call everyone they disagree with white supremacists.

That shit it's crazy. You criticize women (or people in general) for something and they accuse you of holding that same belief

"Being ethnic is bad because women clearly prefer white men" --> "Omg you're a white suprematist :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

5'2 indian janitor = white supremacist

Didn't read for a second nothing good could come out of a hole mouth

I wish incels would carry out a lot more of misogynist attacks throughout the world tbh

yay foids are writing articles about me.

Also, I don't mind them calling me a misogynist lol.

the blackpill has nothing to do with male supremacism. the blackpill has everything to do with toxic femininity and female nature/sexual selection.

If they really want to address the problem and work on solutions, they'd reach out to us instead of bashing us and calling us names

5'2 indian janitor = white supremacist
2879.jpeg

Well they can do hit pieces on incels all they want.

The fact is that none of those white foid writers (OR their immediate social circle of white foid friends WOULD EVER date a man of color).

The data proves it as well as my life long experiences.

I may be a ricecel, BUT YOU,

are a bunch racist hypocritical foids. End of the story. You know it as well. Asian, Indian, Black (doing a bit better nowadays), Hispanic, and Middle eastern males AREN'T even human in your eyes.

Last edited:
I am a currycel that hates whites (mostly, there are some good whites). I also acknowledge JBW, does that make me a white supremacist?

It is imperative that people realize the thoughts and opinions of women are basically worthless.

The amount of misinformation in this article. I don't even know where to start:

"Misogynist incel beliefs develop from a male supremacist culture that consistently fails to mitigate violence against women and girls, and teaches men that they are entitled to women for sexual and romantic fulfillment, and that women are only valued for their instrumentality to these ends. Although misogynist incels use more extreme dehumanizing language and glorification of violence, their belief systems and ideologies are developed from and supported by the cultural and societal contexts in which they live."

Dr. Smartypants here thinks our beliefs come from a male supremacist ideology. Like, the majority incels are literally calling themselves low value inferior scum all the time, but somehow this genius gender studies Phd concluded that our beliefs stem from a male supremacist culture. I guess you don't need a triple digit IQ to be a gender studies professor.

I might do a thread about the entire thing later if I had any brain cells left by the time I get to the end of it, but for now that's the farthest I've gotten.

Last edited:
Women shouldn't have rights.

It's not a claim, it's a verified fact. Mixed raced people and east Asians are mogged by whites overall.

It's not a claim, it's a verified fact. Mixed raced people and east Asians are mogged by whites overall.
Constant lies like this put out in gender studies "research" published in "papers" and "executive summaries" are another reason why gender studies departments don't deserve any funding.

And at a time when low status males are falling behind more than ever they want to talk about male supremacism when those males have no institutional power.

The place that published this appears to be a thinktank headquartered in DC
@PPEcel thoughts?

Last edited:
How many foids does it take to write an article?

More than 1 because they cant think for themselves

They probably had a simp write it for them while chad was busy fucking them.

Their only insult towards men: white supremacist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back