Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BummerDrummer's claims against U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas are unfounded

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Original thread: https://incels.is/threads/clown-world-the-head-of-homeland-security-is-a-refugee.276425/

View: https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1356984539231485954

---------------------------------------------------------

Where do I start? Well, he seems confused as to what each federal department does:

This is the person in charge of the fucking trump capitol boomer’s being arrested and he’s the one in charge when all of the non conforming goy go to the fema camps. LMAO. Fucking clown world.

any action taken against incels, the manosphere, fascist coalitions and similar groups will be done entirely by this person I’d bet most don’t know the name of. Keep this thread in mind when the corona hoax dies down and they talk about “healing the country” through “convicting the domestic terrorists and insurrectionists”
The Department of Homeland Security isn't responsible for federal prosecutions; the Department of Justice is. Charging decisions on all federal crimes are made by one of 93 U.S. Attorney offices, all of which report to the Attorney General.

The FBI, which would lead the crackdown against the far-right (if there will be one under the Biden administration, which I doubt), is also part of DOJ, not DHS.

In this respect I'm actually glad that Merrick Garland is Biden's AG nominee, I'm making an educated guess that having a career judge (instead of a career prosecutor, as is usual) in the position will allow for more level-headed decision-making in the DOJ.

This REFUGEE is the one that is going to decide who are the terrorists and who are not the terrorists.
DHS actually has a very minor role in terror designations.

The Terrorist Screening Center, which runs the No-Fly List and the Terrorism Watch List, is run by the FBI's National Security Branch, which would again be the DOJ's domain.

The U.S. government has other various ways of designating terrorist entities, but none that I know of are run by the DHS. Foreign Terrorist Organizations are designated by the State Department, while Specially Designated Terrorists and Specially Designated Global Terrorists are determined by the U.S. Treasury's OFAC.

Someone who wasn’t even born here decides who is a threat to the people born here, ridiculous!

If you’re opposed to the immigration waves that are huge contributors to inceldom (multiculturalism in general) then you’re fucked.
How dare someone flee communism after Fidel Castro took power in Cuba? Big fucking deal. Anyhow, immigration is based.

Now personally, I think the U.S. Department of Homeland Security should be abolished. It's a federal executive department with a gargantuan number of disparate policy objectives that tends towards disorganization. I think most of its tasks are better off shuffled to a few other departments. On any given day, DHS is in charge of USCG, HSI, TSA, CBP, ICE, USCIS, FEMA, FPS, USSS, S&TD, and a few other federal agencies which I can't recall right now. But claims that Mayorkas is somehow less competent or qualified than his predecessors -- Chad Wolf and Kirstjen Nielsen -- are unfounded.

The truth is @BummerDrummer's opposition to Mayorkas' confirmation has everything to do with policy disagreements over immigration and nothing to do with a potential crackdown on incels. "Inceldom Discussion" my ass.

@your personality

Last edited:
shut up progressive nigger shill because not only are you wrong but your jewry has been put forth infront of all men.

Straight from the horses mouth you gook abomination,
"The Department of Homeland Security has a vital mission: to secure the nation from the many threats we face. This requires the dedication of more than 240,000 employees in jobs that range from aviation and border security to emergency response, from cybersecurity analyst to chemical facility inspector. Our duties are wide-ranging, and our goal is clear - keeping America safe."

The DOH heavily has not only a huge influence but is involved actively in internal affairs.
"
  • Ideologically motivated lone offenders and small groups will pose the greatest terrorist threat to the Homeland, with Domestic Violent Extremists presenting the most persistent and lethal threat;"
THIS IS US. THIS IS WHAT THEY THINK OF US, YOU ARE A NIGGER

/THREAD

shut up progressive nigger shill because not only are you wrong but your jewry has been put forth infront of all men.

Straight from the horses mouth you gook abomination,
"The Department of Homeland Security has a vital mission: to secure the nation from the many threats we face. This requires the dedication of more than 240,000 employees in jobs that range from aviation and border security to emergency response, from cybersecurity analyst to chemical facility inspector. Our duties are wide-ranging, and our goal is clear - keeping America safe."

View attachment 406575

The DOH heavily has not only a huge influence but is involved actively in internal affairs.
"
  • Ideologically motivated lone offenders and small groups will pose the greatest terrorist threat to the Homeland, with Domestic Violent Extremists presenting the most persistent and lethal threat;"
THIS IS US. THIS IS WHAT THEY THINK OF US, YOU ARE A NIGGER

/THREAD

You know that shitty reports like this have little bearing on actual policy implementation, right? This is just an exercise in "Congress gib us moar budget bcoz we important" every appropriations cycle.

I also find it interesting that Wolf, a Trump appointee, signed off on this, but you never made a thread freaking out about him.

You know that shitty reports like this have little bearing on actual policy implementation, right? This is just an exercise in "Congress gib us moar budget bcoz we important" every appropriations cycle.

I also find it interesting that Wolf, a Trump appointee, signed off on this, but you never made a thread freaking out about him.
cope from a man who has been beaten to death like his ancestor was in the Opium war.
The FBI and DOH actively work together on domestic terror issues and other internal activities. It is nof "no influence" this is ahugely influencial part of the govt when talking about internal issues and matters of such a thing and none of these positions should be held by some nigger immigrant dumbass

/thread son

Last edited:
"Inceldom Discussion "
...Anyway I'm pribs gonna back The PPEcel horse on this one he seems like he knows what he's talking about

cope from a man who has been beaten to death like his ancestor was in the Opium war.
The FBI and DOH actively work together on domestic terror issues and other internal activities. It is nof "no influence" this is ahugely influencial part of the govt when talking about internal issues and matters of such a thing

/thread son
I never used the term "no influence" in my post, I merely said that it plays a relatively minor role in actively designating terrorist individuals and entities, and that it wasn't responsible for federal prosecutions -- all of which are true statements.

Bummer destroyed PPE in this thread

Literally
kjz10q5tzgv51.jpg
It's not even true
"Inceldom Discussion "
...Anyway I'm pribs gonna back The PPEcel horse on this one he seems like he knows what he's talking about
He doesn't. He puts up pseudo nonsense that he knows nobodys gonna actually look into and as soon as one does its false. Look up in the thread and my response
I never used the term "no influence" in my post, I merely said that it plays a relatively minor role in actively designating terrorist individuals and entities, and that it wasn't responsible for federal prosecutions -- all of which are true statements.
>Relatively minor role
>Collaborator

I guess the police play a relatively minor role in someones arrest jfl. Just because the prosecution is on a federal level does not mean the DHS has "minor" influence. They are a huge part of the internal affairs of the United States. They work with the DOJ all the time, they post threats that go to the US govt. Just because they may or may not be the direct prosecutors does not mean they are completely unrelated and seperate entities. The cop gets you and the judge sentences you, this doesn't mean these 2 things are not related.

Last edited:
Literally
kjz10q5tzgv51.jpg
Interesting because when I debunk people on anything law- or government-related, my target are usually the retards on r/IT, they also seem to have a poor understanding of government:

It's not even true

He doesn't. He puts up pseudo nonsense that he knows nobodys gonna actually look into and as soon as one does its false. Look up in the thread and my response

>Relatively minor role
>Collaborator

I guess the police play a relatively minor role in someones arrest jfl. Just because the prosecution is on a federal level does not mean the DHS has "minor" influence. They are a huge part of the internal affairs of the United States. They work with the DOJ all the time, they post threats that go to the US govt. Just because they may or may not be the direct prosecutors does not mean they are completely unrelated and seperate entities. The cop gets you and the judge sentences you, this doesn't mean these 2 things are not related.
In how many of these domestic terrorism investigations does Homeland Security take a lead role? 98% of the time its the FBI, not HSI

You're comparing DHS to a cop and DOJ to a judge, though a more proper analogy is that the DOJ is the cop and the prosecutor, the judge is part of a separate branch of government, and the DHS is the analyst nerd who craps out reports that half the cops are too lazy to skim-read.

Last edited:
Interesting because when I debunk people on anything law- or government-related, my target are usually the retards on r/IT, they also seem to have a poor understanding of government:

In how many of these domestic terrorism investigations does Homeland Security take a lead role? 98% of the time its the FBI, not HSI

You're comparing DHS to a cop and DOJ to a judge, though a more proper analogy is that the DOJ is the cop and the prosecutor, the judge is part of a separate branch of government, and the DHS is the analyst nerd who craps out reports that half the cops are too lazy to skim-read.
"DHS has n-n-n-nothing to do with that!!!"
"Oh the DHS Might have a little to do with that but it's not much!!!'

Even here you admit the DHS is responsible (or can be) for files and reports about internal affairs to other branches. You've been backtracking so hard jfl. DHS is responsible for internal affairs, says it on their website. They along with the DOJ and all the other little ones make up the whole internal cog of the US govt. They are a part, and their part is being headed by a dirty refugee nigger that shouldn't be holding it at all.

"DHS has n-n-n-nothing to do with that!!!"
"Oh the DHS Might have a little to do with that but it's not much!!!'

Even here you admit the DHS is responsible (or can be) for files and reports about internal affairs to other branches. You've been backtracking so hard jfl. DHS is responsible for internal affairs, says it on their website. They along with the DOJ and all the other little ones make up the whole internal cog of the US govt. They are a part, and their part is being headed by a dirty refugee nigger that shouldn't be holding it at all.
I haven't backtracked you stupid faggot, you just can't read what I wrote.

You've backtracked more than I have.

You initially noted that "this is the person in charge of the trump capitol boomers being arrested", and now you're admitting that all they do is "files and reports about internal affairs".

Big difference.

A Democratcel versus a stormfrontcel. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Original thread: https://incels.is/threads/clown-world-the-head-of-homeland-security-is-a-refugee.276425/

View: https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1356984539231485954

---------------------------------------------------------

Where do I start? Well, he seems confused as to what each federal department does:

The Department of Homeland Security isn't responsible for federal prosecutions; the Department of Justice is. Charging decisions on all federal crimes are made by one of 93 U.S. Attorney offices, all of which report to the Attorney General.

The FBI, which would lead the crackdown against the far-right (if there will be one under the Biden administration, which I doubt), is also part of DOJ, not DHS.

In this respect I'm actually glad that Merrick Garland is Biden's AG nominee, I'm making an educated guess that having a career judge (instead of a career prosecutor, as is usual) in the position will allow for more level-headed decision-making in the DOJ.

DHS actually has a very minor role in terror designations.

The Terrorist Screening Center, which runs the No-Fly List and the Terrorism Watch List, is run by the FBI's National Security Branch, which would again be the DOJ's domain.

Interesting. It seems there is a lot of misunderstanding around what departments run what. Since tsa is part of the dhs that might be where the confusion about whether the nofly list and terror watch list is run by the dhs or not is coming from.
The U.S. government has other various ways of designating terrorist entities, but none that I know of are run by the DHS. Foreign Terrorist Organizations are designated by the State Department, while Specially Designated Terrorists and Specially Designated Global Terrorists are determined by the U.S. Treasury's OFAC.
Thought that the primary intelligence branch operating abroad in American affairs was the cia ngl.
Now personally, I think the U.S. Department of Homeland Security should be abolished. It's a federal executive department with a gargantuan number of disparate policy objectives that tends towards disorganization. I think most of its tasks are better off shuffled to a few other departments. On any given day, DHS is in charge of USCG, HSI, TSA, CBP, ICE, USCIS, FEMA, FPS, USSS, S&TD, and a few other federal agencies which I can't recall right now. But claims that Mayorkas is somehow less competent or qualified than his predecessors -- Chad Wolf and Kirstjen Nielsen -- are unfounded.
The continuity of government makes it difficult for this abolishment to happen. The dhs was instated under Bush jr. but has continued since then under all following presidential administrations.
The truth is @BummerDrummer's opposition to Mayorkas' confirmation has everything to do with policy disagreements over immigration and nothing to do with a potential crackdown on incels. "Inceldom Discussion" my ass.

@your personality
If there is potential crackdown on incels it was in the works for a long time now because even before Mayorkas' confirmation the dhs had announced it was conducting studies into incel communities with the help of some profs at georgia uni.
A Democratcel versus a stormfrontcel. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
At least no one can seriously accuse this place of lacking a diversity of views.

Thought that the primary intelligence branch operating abroad in American affairs was the cia ngl.
Well, the CIA does have the biggest budget of all the 17 or so agencies in the U.S. Intelligence Community. So it's fair to say that it is the biggest U.S. agency in terms of overseas intelligence collection.

But in that case, I was only referring to how the U.S. government legally designates a terrorist, similar to the way that the UK Home Office designated "Proscribed Organisations" and Public Safety Canada designates "Listed Terrorist Entities". Here, the U.S. Department of the Treasury gets to run its own list because it's their job to implement economic sanctions. Not sure why you brought up the CIA?

Side note: the CIA Director reports to the Director of National Intelligence. Avril Haines is the first femoid in this position, I'm surprised no one's made a thread about her yet. She has a fair bit more power than Mayorkas does.

Well, the CIA does have the biggest budget of all the 17 or so agencies in the U.S. Intelligence Community. So it's fair to say that it is the biggest U.S. agency in terms of overseas intelligence collection.

But in that case, I was only referring to how the U.S. government legally designates a terrorist, similar to the way that the UK Home Office designated "Proscribed Organisations" and Public Safety Canada designates "Listed Terrorist Entities". Here, the U.S. Department of the Treasury gets to run its own list because it's their job to implement economic sanctions. Not sure why you brought up the CIA?
Yeah I've heard of the UK Home Office. Didn't Theresa May use to oversee that entity?

And when you talked about designation of foreign terrorist organizations and involvement in infiltrating them immediately thought of the cia because of its role abroad in infiltrating extremist groups in countries like Iran and Syria.
Side note: the CIA Director reports to the Director of National Intelligence. Avril Haines is the first femoid in this position, I'm surprised no one's made a thread about her yet. She has a fair bit more power than Mayorkas does.
cia appointments aren't as widely publicized for probably obvious reasons. Also many people here probably would argue that since the cia is a shadowy organization it doesn't matter who the official figurehead is.

Imagine being a leftist as an inkwell

Yeah I've heard of the UK Home Office. Didn't Theresa May use to oversee that entity?

And when you talked about designation of foreign terrorist organizations and involvement in infiltrating them immediately thought of the cia because of its role abroad in infiltrating extremist groups in countries like Iran and Syria.

cia appointments aren't as widely publicized for probably obvious reasons. Also many people here probably would argue that since the cia is a shadowy organization it doesn't matter who the official figurehead is.
Yes she did. She did a shit job and so did her successor, Amber Heard. They were both responsible for the Windrush scandal AFAIC.

The DNI is definitely a widely publicized appointment, remember the whole hullabaloo with Michael Flynn?

Yes she did. She did a shit job and so did her successor, Amber Heard. They were both responsible for the Windrush scandal AFAIC.
Wasn't her bad performance as home secretary isomething that caused people in the UK to turn to more populist alternatives just like with PM at the time David Cameron?
The DNI is definitely a widely publicized appointment, remember the whole hullabaloo with Michael Flynn?
It's no immediately clear to the lay person that the DNI (director of national intelligence) is related to the cia though. If you asked the average person on the street they might say it has to do with the nsa or dhs because of how the title sounds imo.

Wasn't her bad performance as home secretary isomething that caused people in the UK to turn to more populist alternatives just like with PM at the time David Cameron?

It's no immediately clear to the lay person that the DNI (director of national intelligence) is related to the cia though. If you asked the average person on the street they might say it has to do with the nsa or dhs because of how the title sounds imo.
lay person is dum dum

nooooooooooo how dare i point out that someone else is full of shit
I literally did not say that.
all i did was say that that i dont agree with you
you can share your opinion as much as you like buddy bro

Both of you are retards for spamming this shit in INCELDOM DISCUSSION

You are the most cancer user on this forum. Why can't you just be a normal obnoxious retard like fulltimeloser or thoughtfulcel??? Anything would be better than this mask wearing, pseudo intellectual, closet anti-white, pro china dickbag
pro china

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Can someone explain to me why people actually read long posts by @BummerDrummer ? He's a low iq child. Why can't people see him as the forum joke he is?
Screenshot 20201130 191048 Firefox

Last edited:
There is literally no other reason that isn't complete bullshit, for you to be unironically backing a demented, hair sniffing pedophile with Amensia, oops I mean 80 million votes man, SHIT I mean Biden :lul:
If you support trump you are pro israel. he literally licked their assholes clean

Even if you'd be right, it wouldn't matter, he still needs to be deported ASAP.

True, incels aren't a white group, it's very mixed.
Was referring more to diveristy of views not race tbh. There's people here from many different political, economic and religious backgrouds.

You are the most cancer user on this forum. Why can't you just be a normal obnoxious retard like fulltimeloser or thoughtfulcel??? Anything would be better than this mask wearing, pseudo intellectual, closet anti-white, pro china dickbag
He's a self-admitted globalist who comes from trust fund money and constantly brags about his mommy and daddy's wealth like it's his own. He's the wandering parasite our ancestors warned us about.

He's a self-admitted globalist who comes from trust fund money and constantly brags about his mommy and daddy's wealth like it's his own. He's the wandering parasite our ancestors warned us about.