Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [CLOWN WORLD] THE HEAD OF HOMELAND SECURITY IS A REFUGEE

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://twitter.com/potus/status/1356984539231485954?s=21

View: https://twitter.com/vp/status/1356789074846228490?s=21

The health minister is a Jewish tranny, the homeland defence head is a fucking refugee immigrant, what’s next? The Vice President being a nigger curry mutt? Oh wait...

For those of you non amerishart and/or unaware amerisharts, the department of homeland security is basically the ministry of the interior. This REFUGEE is the one that is going to decide who are the terrorists and who are not the terrorists. Someone who wasn’t even born here decides who is a threat to the people born here, ridiculous!

This is the person in charge of the fucking trump capitol boomer’s being arrested and he’s the one in charge when all of the non conforming goy go to the fema camps. LMAO. Fucking clown world. If you’re opposed to the immigration waves that are huge contributors to inceldom (multiculturalism in general) then you’re fucked.

here’s him paying homage to the kikes

View: https://twitter.com/alimayorkas/status/1354449128495996931?s=21

any action taken against incels, the manosphere, fascist coalitions and similar groups will be done entirely by this person I’d bet most don’t know the name of. Keep this thread in mind when the corona hoax dies down and they talk about “healing the country” through “convicting the domestic terrorists and insurrectionists”

Last edited:
ha ha ha ha, is it me or is the world getting a little...crazy?

Remember the 6 gorillion, goyim.

America is a joke

Would fuck the 2 hotties on the left.

nice inceldom discussion

Would fuck the 2 hotties on the left.
This. Anyone losing his mind over this government non sense shit is a fakecel, espcially when two cuties are involved.

The health minister is a Jewish tranny, the homeland defence head is a fucking refugee immigrant, what’s next? The Vice President being a nigger curry mutt? Oh wait...

For those of you non amerishart and/or unaware amerisharts, the department of homeland security is basically the ministry of the interior. This REFUGEE is the one that is going to decide who are the terrorists and who are not the terrorists. Someone who wasn’t even born here decides who is a threat to the people born here, ridiculous!

This is the person in charge of the fucking trump capitol boomer’s being arrested and he’s the one in charge when all of the non conforming goy go to the fema camps. LMAO. Fucking clown world. If you’re opposed to the immigration waves that are huge contributors to inceldom (multiculturalism in general) then you’re fucked.

any action taken against incels, the manosphere, fascist coalitions and similar groups will be done entirely by this person I’d bet most don’t know the name of. Keep this thread in mind when the corona hoax dies down and they talk about “healing the country” through “convicting the domestic terrorists and insurrectionists”

@PPEcel even before this appointment the dhs under Trump was still looking into incels, the manosphere and conservative political groups.

nice inceldom discussion
Immigration is very male dominated. If you don't understand why the male to female ratio matters then you're not blackpilled

Immigration is very male dominated. If you don't understand why the male to female ratio matters then you're not blackpilled
america is not my problem mister

White Incels. You caused all the world's problems!

nice inceldom discussion
I would consider it ID because a refugee in charge of who gets declared as a terrorist is bad, it could mean insane immigration influxes in the future which is arguably one of the most direct causes of inceldom (through both their progressive voting and the male to gender ratio being exploded). Although if you’re not American I guess it doesn’t matter too much.

Or do you want the 999th “girls hate you because you’re ugly” thread?

Who care about the policy shit. It doesn't matter. Things are still going to happen. People in power actually have no power at all. Being involved in politics is cucked.

america is not my problem mister
It's not mine either but this has a place on this forum. Plus the same thing is happening all over the 1st world

I would consider it ID because a refugee in charge of who gets declared as a terrorist is bad, it could mean insane immigration influxes in the future which is arguably one of the most direct causes of inceldom (through both their progressive voting and the male to gender ratio being exploded). Although if you’re not American I guess it doesn’t matter too much.

Or do you want the 999th “girls hate you because you’re ugly” thread?
This forum sometimes, always "Water is wet!" and when something new comes they are also annoyed. Furthermore, the Black Pill is explored to such a high degree that nearly everything became repetitive and was already posted by someone before, so only a lurking normalfag who just stumbled upon us could really learn something new.
It's not mine either but this has a place on this forum. Plus the same thing is happening all over the 1st world

Last edited:
It's happening everywhere. Ppl changing of place, moving from places to places. Who gives a shit.

It's happening everywhere. Ppl changing of place, moving from places to places. Who gives a shit.
lol no, only in white countries. This has never happened in history and is coordinated by chosenites

Inb4 muh stormfront, jfl at people freaking out because you point out the reality

How the fuck multiculturalism causes inceldom? an aisled only white town will have incels also kek, humans are a tournament species, males are the ones driving the evolution and woman are just wired to choose the best male in their reach.

Males don't care about other males and woman only care about the best males and that's the cause of inceldom, males will never join together and reclaim redistribution of woman from males that have plenty nor will try to fix woman sexual taste with social engineering like islam or science.

I know this is your cope but white nationalism as incel is just too dumb it only matters if you get happiness and pass on your genes so you leave people like you in the world not other white man children besides yourself.

Govern and other organized international elite groups just want human cattle that will work for them nearly free and will never rebel against them, you can't really fight them and you shouldn't because even if you succed other white males and woman will just ditch you.

Furthermore, the sheer mentality behind it sometimes. "Well, politics don't interest me because they don't affect me!" - they do in fact affect you (even/especially when you are an outsider in society) and when you choose to do nothing you give others undeserved power over you, at least by voting or informing yourself you can choose the lesser of two evils. And politics in fact affect us (even those that have absolutely nothing to do with us when we look at them for the first time). Hate speech laws for example, as long as you aren't the one who defines what hate speech is and what isn't hate speech laws affect you because they have the potential to be used against you. Jfl, completely delusional that people think that they are completely independent from society as a whole.

Last edited:
I wish i was a refugee.

In anywhere but burgerland

How the fuck multiculturalism causes inceldom? an aisled only white town will have incels also kek, humans are a tournament species, males are the ones driving the evolution and woman are just wired to choose the best male in their reach.
>how does multiculturalism cause inceldom?
Most migrants are male driving up the male to female ratio
Most migrants vote progressive (the party of increased hypergamy through casualization of sex, LGBTQ, abortion etc.)

Males don't care about other males and woman only care about the best males and that's the cause of inceldom, males will never join together and reclaim redistribution of woman from males that have plenty nor will try to fix woman sexual taste with social engineering like islam or science.
No it’s not. Inceldom is almost entirely unnatural. Your parents reproduced retard. Your dad reproduced his dad did and etc. if it was a natural cause we would’ve been wiped from the gene pool long ago. The only way inceldom can be natural is in the case of deformity. I.e lepers recorded in history
I know this is your cope but white nationalism as incel is just too dumb it only matters if you get happiness and pass on your genes so you leave people like you in the world not other white man children besides yourself.
The entirety of the ideology is about that. The goal is to get an aryan 14 year old basement wife to have my 8 children with.
Govern and other organized international elite groups just want human cattle that will work for them nearly free and will never rebel against them.
Yeah that’s why they’re importing millions of brown people with IQ’s of 80 and inbreeding rates of 50%

>how does multiculturalism cause inceldom?
Most migrants are male driving up the male to female ratio
Most migrants vote progressive (the party of increased hypergamy through casualization of sex, LGBTQ, abortion etc.)

No it’s not. Inceldom is almost entirely unnatural. Your parents reproduced retard. Your dad reproduced his dad did and etc. if it was a natural cause we would’ve been wiped from the gene pool long ago. The only way inceldom can be natural is in the case of deformity. I.e lepers recorded in history

The entirety of the ideology is about that. The goal is to get an aryan 14 year old basement wife to have my 8 children with.

Yeah that’s why they’re importing millions of brown people with IQ’s of 80 and inbreeding rates of 50%
Have you never heard on how most humans just decend from just a few males and an inmmense number of foids? yeah my grandfather reproduced but fathered 4 children that weren't his and this is still unknown to him my grandmather died without saying the truth.

JFL I can't even. That's why you don't meddle with politics, only retards and crazy ppl get attracted by it, just like honey attracts flies.

lol no, only in white countries. This has never happened in history and is coordinated by chosenites

Inb4 muh stormfront, jfl at people freaking out because you point out the reality
Nah, what I really mean is "who cares tbh". It's over, let normie sex havers freak out about the conservation of their laughably fragile statu quo, we never were a part of it to begin with. I'm living somewhere in some woods, with peace of mind and charged rifles if needed. No fancy politics here. My statu quo is here. The world could burn for all I care.

Last edited:
Furthermore, why should anyone accept nature?

Humans can subjugate nature. Nothing about our current so(y)ciety is natural, it is unnatural that people fly to the fucking moon, make heart transplantations, genetically engineer embryos to remove hereditary diseases and don't die from an infection. Furthermore, women couldn't care less about nature, when they eat anti baby pills like candy, kill their unborn children and swipe their phones for the next fuck.

Nature can only used to explain behavior, but it doesn't justify it, because if it came to nature itself necrophilia, bestiality, cannibalism, infanticide and rape could all be justified. Every kind of law that protects people against these things is an artificial construct made by humans (this is also the reason why "X is a social construct" made by leftists is a bad joke, the human rights that they love so much are nothing more than a social construct too and just because something developed in a social context it doesn't make it automatically invalid or else they would admit that their human rights are also obsolete due to being a social construct).

Humans never accepted nature as it was or else we would still be in the stone age, the desire for something greater and rising above everything else is what sets humans apart from other animals (although some constraints still remain of course).

Last edited:
I'd wager a million dollars that the next US president will be a tranny.

I'd wager a million dollars that the next US president will be a tranny.
There was a tranny first lady during obamas administration

Even the Cuban immigrants in the Biden administration are Jewish. JFL

Great news - who else to deal with the issues facing refugees than one who has also faced their extreme struggle? Lmao. @BummerDrummer the "nationalist" can't do anything other than complain.

Does homeland security even fuckin work lmao

Great news - who else to deal with the issues facing refugees than one who has also faced their extreme struggle? Lmao. @BummerDrummer the "nationalist" can't do anything other than complain.
Cucked to the fucking maximum. Jewish shill detected

>let's just have a guy who wasn't even born into this country have say on what happens in the country
Even pro immigration cucks think you should be born here to run and hold public office. Also, being a refugee himself he will monitor people who are against immigration and the destruction of their country from migrant waves. "Don't want your country ruined by immigrants? WATCHLISTED"

No way you can be this cucked. Go and bow to BLM. No point in larping about being white either, everyone knows you're a jew or probable immigrant yourself. That's why you keep going to their side of the fence and sucking their dick. Nigger.
Does homeland security even fuckin work lmao
it works at killing genuine movements good for the country like Fascism and white identitarianism and misogynist groups.

How the fuck multiculturalism causes inceldom?
for example multiculturalism fosters immigration.

suppose there existed only you and 7 other males. how big are your chances you will get to have sex?
suppose there is you and 1023 other dudes. how big are your chances to get sex now compared to before?

the number of female immigrants is not that relevant to your local dating chances because no matter if there are 2, 200, 20000 or 2 million foids in within your reach, they will all lust after the highest percentage of males.

the number of male immigrants is relevant to your dating chances, since the more male candidates there are, the less likely you are to be in the top percentage that gets considered for mating.

and vice versa for emigrants.

for example multiculturalism fosters immigration.

suppose there existed only you and 7 other males. how big are your chances you will get to have sex?
suppose there is you and 1023 other dudes. how big are your chances to get sex now compared to before?

the number of female immigrants is not that relevant to your local dating chances because no matter if there are 2, 200, 20000 or 2 million foids in within your reach, they will all lust after the highest percentage of males.

the number of male immigrants is relevant to your dating chances, since the more male candidates there are, the less likely you are to be in the top percentage that gets considered for mating.

and vice versa for emigrants.
You are still going to be incel without multiculturalism, chances of making an ethnic foid fall for you are more than more males entering the already 99 -1 rule native foids have. The only white short males I see with girlfriend are the ones with an ethnic foid.

I don't judge males that want to stay in same race relationships but what I said holds true, incel fight is beyond race as is against your own foids and males comrades who repudiate each other while only 1 stays with all the women.

Last edited:
This. Anyone losing his mind over this government non sense shit is a fakecel, espcially when two cuties are involved.

true. I couldn't give a shit about politics. I just want bitches on my dick

america is falling just like the western roman empire

You are still going to be incel without multiculturalism, chances of making an ethnic foid fall for you are more than more males entering the already 99 -1 rule native foids have. The only white short males I see with girlfriend are the ones with an ethnic foid.

I don't judge males that want to stay in same race relationships but what I said holds true, incel fight is beyond race as is against your own foids and males comrades who repudiate each other while only 1 stays with all the women.
Still voting progressive policies even if that were true (which it isn't). Even if literally 99% of nonwhite men somehow are incel, and the migrant ratio is 50% men 50% women, that's still a negative gain for me because ALL of them vote progressive policy.

I really don't think I have to link it because its basically already known, but immigrants are an immense amount of progressive parties base. More than 80% of immigrants vote progressive. These progressive parties make men incel by what I said;casualization of sex, abortion rights, lgbtq shit etc.

"But b-b-b-b-but muh immigrants r secretly based! they're voting for the gibs!!!" Does not matter, because their vote is supporting this being enforced. It's still happening. if a nigger votes for tranny rights and 50$ he is still voting for tranny rights.

You guys will really complain about anything. Don’t see how this is any worse for us, especially since the DHS has already been investigating incels as domestic terrorists for the past 2 years at least. He came from Cuba when he wasn’t even one so I doubt he has any affection there, especially considering why his parents most likely left.

Funny thing is he was in charge of immigration directly and did none of what you guys claim. He just made it easier for rich people to get visas.

Maybe Biden does open the floodgates from Mexico and below but it won’t be at Mayorkas’ behest.

You guys should go back to whining about that tranny Biden chose for something

Still voting progressive policies even if that were true (which it isn't). Even if literally 99% of nonwhite men somehow are incel, and the migrant ratio is 50% men 50% women, that's still a negative gain for me because ALL of them vote progressive policy.

I really don't think I have to link it because its basically already known, but immigrants are an immense amount of progressive parties base. More than 80% of immigrants vote progressive. These progressive parties make men incel by what I said;casualization of sex, abortion rights, lgbtq shit etc.

"But b-b-b-b-but muh immigrants r secretly based! they're voting for the gibs!!!" Does not matter, because their vote is supporting this being enforced. It's still happening. if a nigger votes for tranny rights and 50$ he is still voting for tranny rights.
I'm not defending immigration, most of the time they will just give more problems than benefits that's also a fact, yet you shouldn't help people that will ditch you at the first time they have the oportunity to do.

What will be your next step after you achieve ethnostate? Do you think your other white man will not take their chances with all the woman they can or downplay you to make them look better in front of foids? Did happen before multiculturalism and will happen after it if it ever ends.

Politicians have better tools than any spontaneous white recistence they bought the entire media and Internet and will force any thought through education, you are better off amassing resources for yourself than for people that will not recognize your efforts.

All that revolution to end in the same place you started at the bottom of sex market value or even worst because at least the ethnic version of yourself is bellow you even if this is useless for your objective.

Last edited:
What will be your next step after you achieve ethnostate? Do you think your other white man will not take their chances with all the woman they can or downplay you to make them look better in front of foids? Did happen before multiculturalism and will happen after it if it ever ends.
No more jews so it would be time to be basd. We would shift the overton window right and we would all get our 14 year old aryan breeding slaves ASAP
Politicians have better tools than any spontaneous white recistence they bought the entire media and Internet and will force any thought through education, you are better off amassing resources for yourself than for people that will not recognize your efforts.
demoralize for me

No more jews so it would be time to be basd. We would shift the overton window right and we would all get our 14 year old aryan breeding slaves ASAP

demoralize for me
Good luck tbh