Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BummerDrummer Question?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
@BummerDrummer Do you have Air Con in your house? In UK we don't have Air Con and summer is near, send help.

What the hell is aircon? AC? Air conditioning? I know you ppl don’t call it “AirCon” @mental_out

Also your summers aren’t that bad you don’t even need AC.

What the hell is aircon? AC? Air conditioning? I know you ppl don’t call it “AirCon” @mental_out

Also your summers aren’t that bad you don’t even need AC.
I beg to differ, Summer can hit 25 + degree Celsius, it melts me. Being pale skin

Also do you have AC? how hot is summer in America?

There is summer in UK????????

I beg to differ, Summer can hit 25 +
You call that shit summer. :feelskek::feelskek:That's nothing but pleasently warm to me you absolute snownigger:lul::lul:

I beg to differ, Summer can hit 25 + degree Celsius, it melts me. Being pale skin
25 is normal here dude. Summers easily go to 40 degrees, it’s not even summer and it’s regularly 27 degrees
Also do you have AC?
Yeas
how hot is summer in America?
Depends on where you go. Texas/the south is very hot, the north is pretty cold. America is like the 3rd biggest nation on earth so there’s a lot of climate diversity :feelsaww:

25 is normal here dude. Summers easily go to 40 degrees, it’s not even summer and it’s regularly 27 degrees

Yeas

Depends on where you go. Texas/the south is very hot, the north is pretty cold. America is like the 3rd biggest nation on earth so there’s a lot of climate diversity :feelsaww:
Yeah I wanna visit US, other then the Politics the nature of USA is nice, Colorado has nice wilderness ect, Europe is too dense so we don't have such views and parks

The US is a big country but even in the Northern US temperatures can sit in the mid 30's for weeks on end - the US is a big land mass and weather fronts will remain dominant for longer, the maritime climate in the UK normally gives us more humidity but does moderate the prolonged extremes large continental areas like Europe get. The south west of the US is literally a desert. Temperatures in the summer in Arizona or Nevada can be in the high 40's - living without air conditioning would be difficult. I imagine Texas sees 40-something degrees for prolonged periods in the summer and much of "the south" can have very high humidity in the summer. Florida has the worst humidity - the higher the humidity the more difficult it is for your sweat to discharge excess heat and the more you suffer.

Much of the US would be very unpleasant to live in without AC.

Last summer we had a week or two in the mid 30's here. I was suffering. I much preferred the -10 weather we had in the winter.

Yeas

I like the southern/Texas accent tbh.

depends on the humidity tbh.
I live in south Carolina and pretty close to the sea, so it feels decently hot when it's summer, and bummer lives in Texas so it's probably a dryer heat and doesn't feel as bad even when it's technically hotter.

Con Air

25 degrees is pleasant, it’s almost winter and there are days that are 25 degrees

Even in NYC summers can be very hot. And it gets brutally cold in the winter time.

40 with no AC

get on my level noob

recent several days the high temperature is above 30 degree, very hot

cope i barely turn it on and it gets up to 40 celsius here