Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are less important than wood

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
How to stop wood rotting in basement?
Rotting wood in your basement is not only unsightly, but it can also be dangerous. If left untreated, it can weaken the structure of your house, making it susceptible to mold and mildew growth, structural instability, and even structural damage in the event of an earthquake or other natural disasters.

Here are steps that can help prevent wood rot in your basement.

1. Maintain proper humidity levels - Humidity is the primary culprit behind rotting your basement wood structures. Keeping a humidity level between 30% and 50% can prevent moisture buildup and reduce the risk of wood rot.
  2. Install a dehumidifier - A dehumidifier is an excellent tool for removing excess moisture from the air. For best results, run your dehumidifier 24/7 to keep the humidity levels in check.
  3. Repair any leaks - If you have any leaks in your basement, they should be addressed immediately. Even a small leak can produce enough moisture to cause rotting.
  4. Use treated lumber - If you're building a structure in your basement, use treated lumber. Treated lumber is designed to resist rot and decay, making it a smart choice.
  5. Ventilate your basement - Proper ventilation can go a long way in preventing moisture buildup. Make sure your basement is properly ventilated with windows or vents.
If you're experiencing a serious problem with wood rot, it's essential to contact a professional at Lux Foundation Solutions. Our experts have the knowledge and experience to assess the situation and provide an effective solution. Don't wait until it's too late - contact Lux Foundation Solutions today!

Meanwhile we rot, Wood is taken care of.

We cannot escape the wood pill, A piece of wood or a plank will still have a better future than us incels, It will help maintain a house or a shed and be important to someone.

Take the woodpill, Its over.

Last edited:
My basement looks like an small prehistoric cave, no exageration.

Nah, sub5 males ARE actually important to society in the same way wood is, the more we rot, the more the quality of society goes down. They still need us to work shitty jobs that foids and chads think they are too good to do. As we rot so does society.

My basement looks like an small prehistoric cave, no exageration.
Your a true incel if you live in your basement, That is the lore, Rotting in the basement.

Howewer your still incel if you dont.

Nah, sub5 males ARE actually important to society in the same way wood is, the more we rot, the more the quality of society goes down. They still need us to work shitty jobs that foids and chads think they are too good to do. As we rot so does society.
Too many bluepillers to make society go down completely.

Your a true incel if you live in your basement, That is the lore, Rotting in the basement.

Howewer your still incel if you dont.
Theres too much moisture/humidity for me to live there, it would take a lot of money to fix that. Otherwise i would use the little money i have to make it comfy.

Wood? Perhaps not. But I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt ... I can't compete with that stuff.
moe-simpsons.gif

Wood? Perhaps not. But I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt ... I can't compete with that stuff.
moe-simpsons.gif
As Rehabroom says, Society sees us as less than dirt, We cannot compete with dirt either :fuk::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Its OVER!

Theres too much moisture/humidity for me to live there, it would take a lot of money to fix that. Otherwise i would use the little money i have to make it comfy.
Thats the perfect enviroment for an incel to rot in, The worse it is, The more incel it becomes.

Just not rot bro, it's that easy
Go back to your wood then if your worth that much to society!

If you were more important than wood, You wouldnt be posting here in the first place!