Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bummer Drummer is a retard

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Ok lizard person :lul: :lul: :lul:
IMG 6217

@BummerDrummer thoughts?
Ive got ptosis also but not to the extent that getting surgery will be worth it, minimal but very much there

Ptosis

haven't seen this
hopefully he updates

I absolutely agree with the title. and I secretly have pictures of @BummerDrummer

On the srs I am actually going to make a video soon about fixing it. I've gotten and scrounged enough money to get these eyedrops that retract my muscles and they seem to be working to the point where I can atleast see. @usernamesevn (Apraclonidine). I'm 5'5 and shit though so if I'm looksmaxxing or whatever it's gonna be more for me than for foids i.E I'm not gonna get like nose reduction surgery because its only gonna benefit what others see and the money it would take for me to even be 6/10 is like 5 years of working.

I absolutely agree with the title. and I secretly have pictures of @BummerDrummer
View attachment 208284
On the srs I am actually going to make a video soon about fixing it. I've gotten and scrounged enough money to get these eyedrops that retract my muscles and they seem to be working to the point where I can atleast see. @usernamesevn (Apraclonidine). I'm 5'5 and shit though so if I'm looksmaxxing or whatever it's gonna be more for me than for foids i.E I'm not gonna get like nose reduction surgery because its only gonna benefit what others see and the money it would take for me to even be 6/10 is like 5 years of working.
Hello

I'm 5'5 and shit though so if I'm looksmaxxing or whatever it's gonna be more for me than for foids
sounds good to me
Your future son will be Gigachad like in the picture
you're clearly an Ubermensch
I've gotten and scrounged enough money to get these eyedrops that retract my muscles and they seem to be working to the point where I can atleast see
This sounds like cope though
but I don't know what your financial situation is

Last edited:
not bad, but parents just wont give me any money and too retarded to work
lmao they don't trust you cause you're a junkie
2k you can probably earn in like 2 months of half-time wagecucking anywhere
No iq needed

Wow a guy born in the fucking 1800’s with the same condition as Bummer Drummer Just so happened to slay like a chad. Very cool Kanye
Just a fun fact. But if bummber drummers a chad he can slay too w/ droopey eye