Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bummer Drummer is a retard

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
You complained that you have eye ptosis and that makes you look like total shit
For uninformed peeps: link
Have you even consulted a surgeon dude?
Googled how much it costs: between $2,000 and $5,000 so probably about the amount you steal from your parents to buy drugs for a couple months
I know you have an untreated condition, GHD seems brutal but you still look pretty good despite what you say and could probably mog more than half of this forum if you actually tried to looksmax
but apparently you enjoy being treated like a subhuman everyday and making videos about it on youtube
Seriously dude you even said yourself you were bullied because you look like a blue eyed blonde nazi

It's truly over for aryancels
Ubermensch

I have never seen his face

Lucky Luciano had this condition and he slayed.

Dude be nice now

You fucking moron, you have no idea what bummer looks like. He is 5'5 and looks like this:

Just call people on the forum retards theory

Don't bully users

Actually lol.
Have you seen his face without the mask?He wonnt be slaying anything,you're delusional if you think otherwise

Actually lol.
Have you seen his face without the mask?He wonnt be slaying anything,you're delusional if you think otherwise
We all wear masks buddy boyo
Don't bully users
then youre probably coping hard man
you know me you're my biggest critic
probably went to far

There won't be any sympathy for incels because of them crying about their misfortunate life or whining about imperfections
it's all about being tough
@BummerDrummer is just the first victim of this forum bully
hope I can make up for my brutal tendencies in future posts

Better not, I created a thread about knajjd once and it was deleted, you probably will get banned if you continue to bully ppl
just bully an admin theory

he is a truecel

I didnt bully him like speaking shit about him or insulting him with words, I just asked on why he wont shouta max when he is a perfect shouta kun
:lul:That's disappointing

We all wear masks buddy boyo

you know me you're my biggest critic
probably went to far

There won't be any sympathy for incels because of them crying about their misfortunate life or whining about imperfections
it's all about being tough
@BummerDrummer is just the first victim of this forum bully
hope I can make up for my brutal tendencies in future posts
What? And you bullying them will make him some tough guy? That's the best way you came up with to make somebody tough?

I'm not that stupid
this place gotta change though
there is way too much self-pity

View attachment 208007
If you believe in ascension then use looksmax and I think it is run by sarge too. I too believe we can ascend but through surgery, not being NT.

I don't think bummer drummer doesn't try. He tries, but it doesn't work and worse back fires.

solid ethnic 'muh dik'

If you believe in ascension then use looksmax and I think it is run by sarge too. I too believe we can ascend but through surgery, not being NT.

I don't think bummer drummer doesn't try. He tries, but it doesn't work and worse back fires.
I keep lurking for guides from PSL
but looksmax is just as good a place as any other to brag about your slays
It gets even more boring than this

Man you cant ascend through being NT, because if youre non NT then nothing can make you NT, btw theres no surgery for your race and hollow cheeks

Man you cant ascend through being NT, because if youre non NT then nothing can make you NT, btw theres no surgery for your race and hollow cheeks
Wait hollow cheeks are supposed to be good

You complained that you have eye ptosis and that makes you look like total shit
For uninformed peeps: link
Have you even consulted a surgeon dude?
Googled how much it costs: between $2,000 and $5,000 so probably about the amount you steal from your parents to buy drugs for a couple months
I know you have an untreated condition, GHD seems brutal but you still look pretty good despite what you say and could probably mog more than half of this forum if you actually tried to looksmax
but apparently you enjoy being treated like a subhuman everyday and making videos about it on youtube
Seriously dude you even said yourself you were bullied because you look like a blue eyed blonde nazi

It's truly over for aryancels
View attachment 207836

15561.jpg

I don't even know what you guys think NT means anymore
I'll just say that extroversion is very important

I've seen parts of his face, and it's not just his ptosis that's screwing him up. His jawline and chin is also pretty weak, plus he's only 5'5.

never give up

I've seen parts of his face, and it's not just his ptosis that's screwing him up. His jawline and chin is also pretty weak, plus he's only 5'5.
I guess it can be from his condition
Yeah if you point out something that's fixable he'll just come up with something else to shut you up
but imagine having obvious failos and not even trying to fix them

I don't even know what you guys think NT means anymore
I'll just say that extroversion is very important
Extroversion won't compensate for your bones. At best you will become a foids "friend" or as we say here, beta orbiter.

Extroversion won't compensate for your bones. At best you will become a foids "friend" or as we say here, beta orbiter.
acting like the mysterious type is probably the worst thing you can do as a sub8
extroversion and playfulness is what can make women drop their guard in your presence
being introverted around them is seen as weird
same is just listening to them speak like a beta simp
^that's what actually makes you an emotional tampon and dries their pussy

I think not giving a fuck attitude and just being outspoken person who doesn't take life too seriously is the top thing that can help you bond
You have to dominate the conversation too, it's an alpha trait
No PUA bullshit like touching her somewhere mid-talk or acting "hard to get" or any of that crap
Personality matters inkwel

Last edited:
acting like the mysterious type is probably the worst thing you can do as a sub8
extroversion and playfulness is what can make women drop their guard in your presence
being introverted around them is seen as weird
same is just listening to them speak like a beta simp
^that's what actually makes you an emotional tampon and dries their pussy

I think not giving a fuck attitude and just being outspoken person who doesn't take life too seriously is the top thing that can help you bond
You have to dominate the conversation too, it's an alpha trait
No PUA bullshit like touching her somewhere mid-talk or acting "hard to get" or any of that crap
Personality matters inkwel
You need to go to some redpill forum rather than being here.

Lucky Luciano had this condition and he slayed.
Wow a guy born in the fucking 1800’s with the same condition as Bummer Drummer Just so happened to slay like a chad. Very cool Kanye

he is 5'5 with bad hairline