Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bullying traumatized me

P

Panda

Banned
-
when you are a truecel twinklet with social anxiety in school you cant avoid getting bullied. it was universal. whenever someone saw me they couldnt help themselves but either straight up bully me or laugh at my existence. anytime id look in the direction of a group of "cool kids" their attention was on me. always.

now that im older i get treated with basic respect and dont face much lookism anymore. and i dont trust people now. i still think people are out to get me. or if they are nice to me i feel they are just manipulating me/faking a friendship so they can ultimately laugh at me when they earn my trust.

i also feel my family does this. my male cousins. they want to earn my trust so they can have power over me and ultimately dominate me.

i believe this is the source of my avoidant personality disorder. bullying.

only truecels can relate

when you are a truecel twinklet with social anxiety in school you cant avoid getting bullied. it was universal. whenever someone saw me they couldnt help themselves but either straight up bully me or laugh at my existence. anytime id look in the direction of a group of "cool kids" their attention was on me. always.

now that im older i get treated with basic respect and dont face much lookism anymore. and i dont trust people now. i still think people are out to get me. or if they are nice to me i feel they are just manipulating me/faking a friendship so they can ultimately laugh at me when they earn my trust.

i also feel my family does this. my male cousins. they want to earn my trust so they can have power over me and ultimately dominate me.

i believe this is the source of my avoidant personality disorder. bullying.

only truecels can relate
Me too bro bullying is the reason why i'm socially retarded and can never have friends. It really has scared me for life.

I feel you. I have a sneaking suspicion that EVERYONE is trying to take advantage of me as a result of bullying.

I also never like to talk in groups because I feel someone will disrespect me if I do.

"I still think people are out to get me. or if they are nice to me i feel they are just manipulating me/faking a friendship so they can ultimately laugh at me when they earn my trust. "

Then your thinking is correct, human relationship and structure of society is based on manipulating others to gain an edge after all.

Study after study has proven that Bullies tend to go on to live fufilling lives and bullying victims are usually fucked

if they are nice to me i feel they are just manipulating me/faking a friendship so they can ultimately laugh at me when they earn my trust.
True that's why it's better to be STRANGERS most of the time for us incels

True,getting bullied in your childhood affects you for life.

Study after study has proven that Bullies tend to go on to live fufilling lives and bullying victims are usually fucked
yep and they cope and say "karma will bite that bully in the back" jfl

KARMA AND GOD IS A LIE imo

Yeah because there was a reason the bullies were the bullies and the bullied the bullied. 90% of it all was decided at your conception.

bullying destroyed my life