Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bullying/Outsider thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
I'm sure most of us here were outsiders and/or have been bullied in their childhood and adolescence, because subpar looks = lower social status = worse social skills = easier target. You can post your experiences here. I'm gonna start:

When I was younger I was part of a swimming club which my parents registered me at, because they wanted me to do some kind of physical activity in my free time. Almost everyone there was older than me and more physically developed, which made me the perfect target.
I can barely remember the time because it's so long ago, but one instance I can recall is when I entered the changing room and one of these assholes grabbed me by my t-shirt, threw me against the wall and said something threatening (don't know what exactly). I also have a very faint memory of being chased through the hallway.
Everytime my mom wanted to drive me there I refused to go, until reluctantly agreeing after minutes of my mom trying to persuade me. Thankfully I left that swimming club in 3rd grade. When I talked to my mom about it later she claimed I had never told her about the bullying at the time, though I'm pretty sure I did.

After that I joined a football club, a sport at which I really sucked, and although I was still kind of an outsider, my team mates at least didn't bully me. My coach was an asshole though. One time he drove some of us to a game and while talking to someone else he said "FemoidsGTFO lives in his own world." in a really demeaning manner. I don't know why, but that shit hurt. I quit playing football in late 2017.

In my early years of school (primary and early secondary) I think I was actually pretty extroverted, but as time went on I became evermore withdrawn, especially from 7th to 10th grade. The only friends I had were those I had made years ago and although no one in my class bullied me (thank god), I was isolated from most of them and always spent the breaks on my phone.

Would calling names be classed a bullying?

I was never hit or anything
I had Friends

I'm sure most of us here were outsiders and/or have been bullied in their childhood and adolescence, because subpar looks = lower social status = worse social skills = easier target. You can post your experiences here. I'm gonna start:

When I was younger I was part of a swimming club which my parents registered me at, because they wanted me to do some kind of physical activity in my free time. Almost everyone there was older than me and more physically developed, which made me the perfect target.
I can barely remember the time because it's so long ago, but one instance I can recall is when I entered the changing room and one of these assholes grabbed me by my t-shirt, threw me against the wall and said something threatening (don't know what exactly). I also have a very faint memory of being chased through the hallway.
Everytime my mom wanted to drive me there I refused to go, until reluctantly agreeing after minutes of my mom trying to persuade me. Thankfully I left that swimming club in 3rd grade. When I talked to my mom about it later she claimed I had never told her about the bullying at the time, though I'm pretty sure I did.

After that I joined a football club, a sport at which I really sucked, and although I was still kind of an outsider, my team mates at least didn't bully me. My coach was an asshole though. One time he drove some of us to a game and while talking to someone else he said "FemoidsGTFO lives in his own world." in a really demeaning manner. I don't know why, but that shit hurt. I quit playing football in late 2017.

In my early years of school (primary and early secondary) I think I was actually pretty extroverted, but as time went on I became evermore withdrawn, especially from 7th to 10th grade. The only friends I had were those I had made years ago and although no one in my class bullied me (thank god), I was isolated from most of them and always spent the breaks on my phone.
my parents did the same thing, signed me up for local volleyball club.
only that they signed me for the foid club because the male one was full and they thought it didnt matter.

it was hell, i hated every second of it.

Clueless fucking parents. Retarded ass ignorant people not realizing that being a framelet and/our manlet and being thrown in a competitive environment full of strangers who are all men is a recipe for disaster.

punched, humiliated, never had friends, ostracized my whole life, cyberbullied. that's all

I'm really ugly ... so no one feels bad for making me suffer and they can still think of themselves as "good people" without hesitation.

Similarly I had a soccer coach that used to pick on me. I left the team within 6 months.

Clueless fucking parents. Retarded ass ignorant people not realizing that being a framelet and/our manlet and being thrown in a competitive environment full of strangers who are all men is a recipe for disaster.
punched, humiliated, never had friends, ostracized my whole life, cyberbullied. that's all

I'm really ugly ... so no one feels bad for making me suffer and they can still think of themselves as "good people" without hesitation.

Never had friends, I was the poorest kid in the class and others made fun of me because of that. From one of the tallest I become one of the shortest and I hated school, kids, teachers, they all hated me so i dropped out of school in the end of 7th grade and never went back.

I was always an outsider with no friends. I didnt got physically bullied
if someone insulted me I punched them in the face because i didnt know what to say and had no social skills. Grew up around a bunch of retards and only had enemies in class so nobody wanted to have to do with me. because of that i have social anxiety .