Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bullying made me weaker

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
"Bullying builds character bro" :chad:

Gigacope

All I got from bullying was
- Broken fists from punching the walls a bunch of times from anger.
- Sore arms and legs from enacting imaginary revenge fantasies 24/7
- Always having to break stuff in our house to test my improvised weapons and remind myself how it's powerful enough to beat them
- Psychosis after I used drugs to distract myself from it
- Traumatic memories, so strong that I can't even process it to the point that I will be literally throwing fits of rages until I'm sleep deprived
- Family cutting off financial support and getting kicked out of our old house and moving to a shittier and more claustrophobic house after they found I did (things mentioned above) in their house
- Dependency on psychiatric meds
- Confusion on whether I should rope or get revenge first. There are times were I would feel hopeless and suicidal, but then there's also periods were I would feel hopeful that one day I'll be able to get my revenge on them after being inspired by revenge success stories I read on the internet or news were the victims finally beat up their bullies
- Extreme self-doubt. I have been gaslighted a lot by normies that I don't even trust my own information and memories anymore. Like if I suddenly remember a quote I saw somewhere, I would have to look it up and find it again because my mind doesn't believe it exist unless I validated it.
- Weak body language. This attracts newer bullies on the streets and so more enemies for me to fight.
- Failing highschool and having to redo 12th grade on a public school. I'm mentally preparing myself for it. This is the first time I'm ever going to a public school after only going to the same private school all my life. I'm not used to that environment so that would probably make me a target there. I have more bullies to come.
- Literally no copes. I have made the mistake of revealing my copes to normies back then and now I can't cope with those copes anymore because it will always remind me of how normies make fun of me for it.
- Always feeling pressured to tell the truth everytime. This has been the result of always being interrogated by normies at school.

Last edited:
Bullying messed with my mental pretty badly as well :fuk::feelsohgod: I can relate to most of your list :feelsautistic:

It gave me anxiety as well

I would also add on the list:
- Wasting money on the most lethal weapons I can get my hands on and accumulated a collection of it so I can feel safe, because I got humiliated and scared so much that they convinced my subconscious that they're all invincible

make sure to keep that rage calm and to focused. direct ur efforts towards useful and tangible things (forget about useless revenge for ex)

Yes. I am currently preparing to make new investments in cryptocurrency.

I would also add on the list:
- Wasting money on the most lethal weapons I can get my hands on and accumulated a collection of it so I can feel safe, because I got humiliated and scared so much that they convinced my subconscious that they're all invincible
Based. What copes did you have that people made fun of you for?

"Bullying builds character bro"
Pathological and poisonous thinking of hypocrite npc garbage.
They normalize what's wrong and what's really wrong they defend it because they are hedonistic animals.

What copes did you have that people made fun of you for?
Metal music coping and Photoshopmaxxing.

My normie friends mocked my music taste. They also berated my edits in photoshop when I showed it to them.

Metal music coping and Photoshopmaxxing.

My normie friends mocked my music taste. They also berated my edits in photoshop when I showed it to them.
I feel ya man. I was voted "most likely to shoot up the school" because of my death metal shirts :feelsrope:

Yes, bullying made me weaker, as well. In addition, it has also made me timid, quiet, agreeable, and weak-willed around other people. I wasn't always this way, of course; but bullying robbed me of the confidence and exuberance I had as a younger child.

I also due to bullying got most of these problems. Even though I might be stronger than others I will hesitate to tell them I don't like how they behave etc. when normie never lifted, never trained martial arts and just solely because he had good reinforcments especially from family, he doesn't feel threatened most of the times

Yes, bullying made me weaker, as well. In addition, it has also made me timid, quiet, agreeable, and weak-willed around other people. I wasn't always this way, of course; but bullying robbed me of the confidence and exuberance I had as a younger child.
are you this homeless guy who made own shelter?

No. I've never been homeless; the one privilege I've had is living with my father in his house, rent-free. :fuk:
there was some guy who was homeless but I don't know who it was