Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bullying is a Choice. Being a coward is underrated.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Bullying is a CHOICE. Bullying is a fucking choice, and you know it.

Let's go back to your child hood shall we?

You see you being in that school not saying anything back while the bullies tear you down with insults. You do nothing back.

You know you tried. You think, "I've had enough." People keep telling you to do something when you've tried hard, you think they have no clue. Everyone hates you.

You CHOSE to be bullied. You chose to not leave your parents house, you choose to not call the cops, you've chosen to not try the administrators.

It's a choice, being bullied is a choice.

Admit, you're a coward who can't do shit or go straight up and describe shit, it's nothing weird, people would get it when they look at you, some will feel sorry for you, but try some more.

You choose to be bullied. You choose to go to that same school, to get beaten up the next day. Let's be real.

Imagine you're this guy who lives on the 1st floor and you played with the numbers on the escalator while a man on the 12th floor is pressing the buttons in panic running from someone.

The guy panic presses it, you think about it, and press 6 more platforms. You know there are ghosts on the 12th floor. You just know.

Next day, new morning, guy's found dead, intoxicated by methane. He was forced to breathe it.

You killed him YOU CAN SAY OH NO I DIDN'T KNOW it was forced upon me, I was scared.

This. This is completely okay. It's completely okay and great to be a coward.

Being a coward is underrated.

My point is, something like this, is a choice, maybe you don't want to go outside the box because you're a coward, and that's great it's smart but it's still volatile. Being bullied is volatile. You choose to not do certain things, maybe because of fear nonetheless please acknowledge it, do more things or complain, please don't refrain do complain on the internet to let your frustrations out but it's still volatile.

Can you imagine just how stupid the bravest people are? Can you imagine just how stupid the most cowardly people are?

When I think brave I think of NASA space astronauts, it's terrifying the thought of something like that for me. For a coward I would say myself, I don't do certain things because I'm a coward.

Being unsure of what to do, is not the same as being a coward. Being a coward is not when you have nothing to say on stage, it's when you don't have the courage to go on stage and you refuse.

You laugh as you see in your mind yourself, trapped there, not knowing what to say. You think being a coward is not so bad after all, I saved myself a whole ton of pain and heartbreak.

Bullying is a CHOICE. Bullying is a fucking choice, and you know it.

Let's go back to your child hood shall we?

You see you being in that school not saying anything back while the bullies tear you down with insults. You do nothing back.

You know you tried. You think, "I've had enough." People keep telling you to do something when you've tried hard, you think they have no clue. Everyone hates you.

You CHOSE to be bullied. You chose to not leave your parents house, you choose to not call the cops, you've chosen to not try the administrators.

It's a choice, being bullied is a choice.

Admit, you're a coward who can't do shit or go straight up and describe shit, it's nothing weird, people would get it when they look at you, some will feel sorry for you, but try some more.

You choose to be bullied. You choose to go to that same school, to get beaten up the next day. Let's be real.

Imagine you're this guy who lives on the 1st floor and you played with the numbers on the escalator while a man on the 12th floor is pressing the buttons in panic running from someone.

The guy panic presses it, you think about it, and press 6 more platforms. You know there are ghosts on the 12th floor. You just know.

Next day, new morning, guy's found dead, intoxicated by methane. He was forced to breathe it.

You killed him YOU CAN SAY OH NO I DIDN'T KNOW it was forced upon me, I was scared.

This. This is completely okay. It's completely okay and great to be a coward.

Being a coward is underrated.

My point is, something like this, is a choice, maybe you don't want to go outside the box because you're a coward, and that's great it's smart but it's still volatile. Being bullied is volatile. You choose to not do certain things, maybe because of fear nonetheless please acknowledge it, do more things or complain, please don't refrain do complain on the internet to let your frustrations out but it's still volatile.

Can you imagine just how stupid the bravest people are? Can you imagine just how stupid the most cowardly people are?

When I think brave I think of NASA space astronauts, it's terrifying the thought of something like that for me. For a coward I would say myself, I don't do certain things because I'm a coward.

Being unsure of what to do, is not the same as being a coward. Being a coward is not when you have nothing to say on stage, it's when you don't have the courage to go on stage and you refuse.

You laugh as you see in your mind yourself, trapped there, not knowing what to say. You think being a coward is not so bad after all, I saved myself a whole ton of pain and heartbreak.
Bullying is forced upon bulliedcels becaise of their genes.

Although I've been bullied by family members so I don't think it's full on genes, but your looks do play a role
Looks = genes stat
Maximize it with looksmaxxxing

6C76F244 D2D9 4C30 B8F7 68475C2BCDE5

yes you're right.

if you don't wanna be bullied, just stay at home hahahahahahaha

What do you mean? :feelswhat::feelswhat: I did do something back, every time! And every time, I got in trouble, and was the only one to get in trouble. Fucking kike school administrators thought I was a problem child when I was just defending myself! :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

What do you mean? :feelswhat::feelswhat: I did do something back, every time! And every time, I got in trouble, and was the only one to get in trouble. Fucking kike school administrators thought I was a problem child when I was just defending myself! :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Exactly what's the point right? You could have quit the school because of the unfavorable outcomes you got, or the outcomes the administrators gave you. You're still a coward for not leaving the school even though not leaving is smart, it's still a choice and you're still a coward. By the way this is not to shame you or anything, this is the point of this post, being a coward is underrated, in some ways being a coward is smart.

yes you're right.

if you don't wanna be bullied, just stay at home hahahahahahaha
I do recommend doing that and I'm not denying the problem.

I'm just saying you make a choice to go to school or face up to the bully, you don't have to stay at home, you can weep in the principal's office for help, you can stay far away from your bully stuff like that.

Unless you're in a position where the bully has power for example it's group project time and you know, the bully bully you for not having a group and you're close to him. Then you can't do anything.

My point is, try the smartest way. Physically it won't work let's try another way.

I do recommend doing that and I'm not denying the problem.

I'm just saying you make a choice to go to school or face up to the bully, you don't have to stay at home, you can weep in the principal's office for help, you can stay far away from your bully stuff like that.

Unless you're in a position where the bully has power for example it's group project time and you know, the bully bully you for not having a group and you're close to him. Then you can't do anything.

My point is, try the smartest way. Physically it won't work let's try another way.
i see.

staying at home for me seems to be the smartest and most low effort method lol

If you are a guy being bullied your reactions are very limited. You cannot cry for help because it's that girls do. You either fight your bully or try to avoid him. But fighting is often risky due to power imbalance.

Leaving my parents house isn't a choice. In my country single mums get housing before legit homeless men. There is a very low chance of getting government housing as a single man on welfare bux.

Golly! I wish I knew this earlier!

I retaliated against my bullies often and it didn't change much. Eventually I just chose to stop going to school.

so do I. They were such a cowards they were takin much older homies with themselves against me instead fighting me 1v1

so do I. They were such a cowards they were takin much older homies with themselves against me instead fighting me 1v1
I was much smaller and weaker than them, so they knew I couldn't do any real harm to them if I tried. They just wanted me to get violent and get caught without getting their own hands dirty, which they succeeded in every time. :feelsUgh:

I was much smaller and weaker than them, so they knew I couldn't do any real harm to them if I tried. They just wanted me to get violent and get caught without getting their own hands dirty, which they succeeded in every time. :feelsUgh:
But it was your choice :lul::lul::lul::foidSoy::soy:

Fuck life. All these problems just to die.

Last edited:
But it was your choice :lul::lul::lul::foidSoy::soy:
Yeah, and that's exactly how it was framed by the administration when I tried to explain the situation, and how the bullies were the aggressors. And I still wound up being the only one in trouble. :feelsUgh:

Fuck normies. Fuck bullies. Fuck everybody, honestly.

Yeah, and that's exactly how it was framed by the administration when I tried to explain the situation, and how the bullies were the aggressors. And I still wound up being the only one in trouble. :feelsUgh:

Fuck normies. Fuck bullies. Fuck everybody, honestly.
Eren Yeager was based and did nothing wrong when he's crushing 90 percent of trh population

Is there a episode of this? I see alot of whores simping for that character
He's crushing your pathetic creations. Such a based man:feelsthink: I'm coming for you. You made me incel. Now it's time to get what you fucking deserve! (In videogame)

@Sneir I found the motherfucker the singularity the bitchverse the man the myth himself GODD THR FAGGOT

You think I chose humans? I have many planets out there that mog you filthy retards to heaven and back.
the multiverse council thinks your a pathetic pink diamond wannabe. You abandoned us and them all for a silly little war. You're a pussy. A cuck

I disagree now I'm sorry

This helps literally no one JFL