Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Bullying, Humiliation and Explotation in Public School

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
I had to go through those three things in that shithole.

I remember the times when I used to act out as a class clown because I wanted to cope in a way to be noticed differently. I was disrespected a lot there, basically treated like garbage multiple times, and constantly ignored. Being forced to stay in that public school by my broke-ass father, I endured too much. Now, in my adulthood, it's becoming difficult to overcome the humiliation that I went through.

Continuing, I used to misbehave a lot in class because I had too much rage from the injustice and cruelty that was going on. This resulted in me getting three detentions in one week. Having three detentions meant I would be punished by cleaning all the classrooms at the end of the day.

Unbelievable. I was literally being destroyed, humiliated, enduring constant bullying from others. I was even forced to clean the damn classes where those same jerks and all those foids who rejected me just by looking at me were.

Obviously, I stopped doing it and they suspended me from school for ignoring the punishment. But it's just not fair.

When I was in public school a select few teachers (usually heavily involved with the athlete stuff) would sit me alone in the very front or very back of class and use sitting by me as a punishment to scare the other kids into behaving.

When I was in public school a select few teachers (usually heavily involved with the athlete stuff) would sit me alone in the very front or very back of class and use sitting by me as a punishment to scare the other kids into behaving.
Brutal.
It's what I'm saying, Public Schools are trash and need to be destroyed.

I remember the times when I used to act out as a class clown because I wanted to cope in a way to be noticed differently.
I usually messed with the normiecattle and foids by making their lives harder. I also used to be a massive snitch just to piss them off and make them fail classes because they rejected me.

And I got away with it because of the aspergers card :feelshmm:

Public Schools are trash and need to be destroyed.
Yes but it will never happen. Leftists (the majority, now) demonize homeschooling and private schools as Christian brainwash camps that teach nothing and only produce retarded adults. They only say these things because the leftist breeds new leftists by brainwashing outside of the family, while the conservative breeds conservatives by having children. No public school = no new leftist generations.