Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bullying has benefits so do not let society make you feel bad for sympathizing with mass shooters

B

blackhitler

19yo- autistic pattern recognition seeking guy man
-
"However, researchers have begun to question the assumption that bullying is a consequence of impairments in social skills, in part because theory-of-mind research has shown that children who bully do not seem to lack social understanding [Shakoor et al., 2011; Sutton et al., 1999]. Furthermore, bullying does not appear to be strongly associated with other environmental factors that often engender maladaptation, including cultural variables such as low socioeconomic status [Berger, 2007] and poor parent–child relationships [Veenstra et al.,2005; Volk et al., 2006]."

-----------------------------------------

sexual benefits:

--- The first line of evidence for this adaptive function is that bullies may in fact engage in more sex (as evidenced by increased dating/mating)

--- Supporting the sexual adaptiveness of bullying for both sexes are data showing that bullies of both sexes appear to enter puberty and start dating at a younger age, are more active with members of the opposite sex, report greater dating/mating opportunities, and are more likely to be in a dating relationship [Connolly et al., 2000]---

--- Boys who bullied other boys were also more accepted by girls [Veenstra et al.,2010] --- cont. "Boys’ bullying of boys was in fact specifically related to greater acceptance by girls in grades 5 to 8 [Veenstra et al., 2010]"

------------------------------------------

social hierarchy benefits:

--- Dominance has been found to be positively associated with both bullying and peer nominations of dating popularity among adolescents [Pellegrini andLong, 2003]. Bullying is also positively correlated with peer nominations of power [Vaillancourt et al., 2003],social prominence [Zimmer-Gembeck et al., 2005],student and teacher ratings of perceived popularity[de Bruyn et al., 2010; Estell et al., 2007; Juvonen et al.,2003; Rodkin and Berger, 2008], and peer leadership ---

--- Bullies in historical societies did indeed often bully and compete for limited, zero-sum jobs or apprenticeships [Cunningham, 2005; Golden, 1990; Hsiung,2005; Orme, 2001; Rawson, 2003]. The winners of these contests would gain the necessary resources to promote their survival and reproductive success. This kind of bullying is still seen in modern society, particularly in lucrative professions that possess limited enrollment, such as law schools [Flanagan, 2007] ---

-----------------------------------

"So although the directionality of some of the relations cannot be determined, the evidence as a whole suggests that adolescents involved in bullying have at least equal and in some cases better physical and mental health than victims and uninvolved youth."

-------------------------------------------------
You and I have been lied to. You were not bullied just because Tyrone's mother was on crack and his father was beating them both senseless. You were not bullied just because Chad was jealous of your prowess in academics. You were bullied because Stacey found it hot!

The Chad/Stacey apologists love to repeat "well if you are kind and have social skills (also said in the study), women will like you". You know what they omitted?
"For boys, this means exhibiting primary traits such as physical strength, dominance, material resources as well as secondary traits such as physical attractiveness.
You do not need to have social skills or be kind to exhibit these bolded traits.
Considering the fact bullies were more accepted by girls and were more likely to be in a dating relationship, I do not think women truly like the former traits and rather use them as a pretext to hide their true preferences.
You have read this correctly: Chads will give you a higher likelihood to be depressed, anxious, have social anxiety, have low self esteem, and be suicidal, and Stacy finds it attractive and hot.
------------------------------------------------

And do not think women were not bullying their own. Anyone with money or a college subscription can access the full text and verify all the sentences I copy and pasted.

BUMP AND PIN

Last edited:
Im bullied from primary to high :feelsUgh:

Yes it was very noticeable at school. Guys who were bullying others were more popular than the other guys. I've seen other studies that say the same thing. However for girls who were bullies it was the opposite, girls that were bullies had fewer boyfriends.

So basically, women like bullies, men don't. Women are just plain trash overall

Just don't get bullied theory.

I wish we could just state our opinion without glowies caring about us

Yes it was very noticeable at school. Guys who were bullying others were more popular than the other guys. I've seen other studies that say the same thing. However for girls who were bullies it was the opposite, girls that were bullies had fewer boyfriends.

KAB. Kill all bullies ( in real life ).

I used to believe in karma that the bullies would get punished but nope. What they receive is opposite to what they deserve. This is so unfair.

I used to believe in karma that the bullies would get punished but nope. What they receive is opposite to what they deserve. This is so unfair.
Roping is already bad karma for you. Make the world a bettER place.

"However, researchers have begun to question the assumption that bullying is a consequence of impairments in social skills, in part because theory-of-mind research has shown that children who bully do not seem to lack social understanding [Shakoor et al., 2011; Sutton et al., 1999]. Furthermore, bullying does not appear to be strongly associated with other environmental factors that often engender maladaptation, including cultural variables such as low socioeconomic status [Berger, 2007] and poor parent–child relationships [Veenstra et al.,2005; Volk et al., 2006]."

sexual benefits:

--- The first line of evidence for this adaptive function is that bullies may in fact engage in more sex (as evidenced by increased dating/mating)

--- Supporting the sexual adaptiveness of bullying for both sexes are data showing that bullies of both sexes appear to enter puberty and start dating at a younger age, are more active with members of the opposite sex, report greater dating/mating opportunities, and are more likely to be in a dating relationship [Connolly et al., 2000]---

--- Boys who bullied other boys were also more accepted by girls [Veenstra et al.,2010] --- cont. "Boys’ bullying of boys was in fact specifically related to greater acceptance by girls in grades 5 to 8 [Veenstra et al., 2010]"

--- Dominance has been found to be positively associated with both bullying and peer nominations of dating popularity among adolescents [Pellegrini andLong, 2003]. Bullying is also positively correlated with peer nominations of power [Vaillancourt et al., 2003],social prominence [Zimmer-Gembeck et al., 2005],student and teacher ratings of perceived popularity[de Bruyn et al., 2010; Estell et al., 2007; Juvonen et al.,2003; Rodkin and Berger, 2008], and peer leadership ---

--- Bullies in historical societies did indeed often bully and compete for limited, zero-sum jobs or apprenticeships [Cunningham, 2005; Golden, 1990; Hsiung,2005; Orme, 2001; Rawson, 2003]. The winners of these contests would gain the necessary resources to promote their survival and reproductive success. This kind of bullying is still seen in modern society, particularly in lucrative professions that possess limited enrollment, such as law schools [Flanagan, 2007] ---

"So although the directionality of some of the relations cannot be determined, the evidence as a whole suggests that adolescents involved in bullying have at least equal and in some cases better physical and mental health than victims and uninvolved youth."

You and I have been lied to. You were not bullied just because Tyrone's mother was on crack and his father was beating them both senseless. You were not bullied just because Chad was jealous of your prowess in academics. You were bullied because Stacey found it hot!

The Chad/Stacey apologists love to repeat "well if you are kind and have social skills (also said in the study), women will like you". You know what they omitted?
"For boys, this means exhibiting primary traits such as physical strength, dominance, material resources as well as secondary traits such as physical attractiveness.
You do not need to have social skills or be kind to exhibit these bolded traits.
Considering the fact bullies were more accepted by girls and were more likely to be in a dating relationship, I do not think women truly like the former traits and rather use them as a pretext to hide their true preferences.
You have read this correctly: Chads will give you a higher likelihood to be depressed, anxious, have social anxiety, have low self esteem, and be suicidal, and Stacy finds it attractive and hot.

And do not think women were not bullying their own. Anyone with money or a college subscription can access the full text and verify all the sentences I copy and pasted.

BUMP AND PIN
I disagree with this they do it becaues they can.

Animals. They ALL deserve to be ran over by a car going 200 miles per hour.

Once you are blackpilled this kind of thing is easy to understand, but to normal people reading these articles is like eating sulfur.
I know for some reason normies cannot handle truths like we can but yet they are apart of it everyday and are deep down aware of it.

yep me too this is what you have been told by your parents right?

Bullying normies and foids is best entertainment

That's why I enjoy "gaming" events, I love the sweet taste of justice.

Believing in karma especially in hope that it will land on those who hurt you and deserve it is the biggest cope we were all sold as bullied/troubled youths - all I see is the same people living life to the fullest and completely forgetting about the damage they caused in the past. They're fully aware of what they've done and they will never give a shit.

Believing in karma especially in hope that it will land on those who hurt you and deserve it is the biggest cope we were all sold as bullied/troubled youths - all I see is the same people living life to the fullest and completely forgetting about the damage they caused in the past. They're fully aware of what they've done and they will never give a shit.
yes I 100% agree with you it is fucked up. This is one of the reasons why I do not want to get married and bring a child into this fucked up world.

sexual benefits:

BUMP AND PIN

The thing is though Chad-tier guys are hardly ever bullies, or at least hardly ever the people that bully incels

Bullying is often done as a way to ascend in the social hierarchy via exerting dominance over someone with a similar status, which is why there are studies showing that bullies usually target either people directly within their extended social circle or friends of friends

Most of the people that bully incels in school are LTNs-HTNs, this has been my experience and I’ve seen many others on this site say the same

Average looking or just average people in general literally blend in with society, they don’t stand out negatively like incels or positively like Chads. Therefore, they cope with their existence as identical, mass-produced cogs in the system by punching down at the only people they feel superior to, us

Last edited:
The thing is though Chad-tier guys are hardly ever bullies, or at least hardly ever the people that bully incels

Bullying is often done as a way to ascend in the social hierarchy via exerting dominance over someone with a similar status, which is why there are studies showing that bullies usually target either people directly within their extended social circle or friends of friends

Most of the people that bully incels in school are LTNs-HTNs, this has been my experience and I’ve seen many others on this site say the same

Average looking or just average people in general literally blend in with society, they don’t stand out negatively like incels or positively like Chads. Therefore, they cope with their existence as identical, mass-produced cogs in the system by punching down at the only people they feel superior to, us
I was bullied wherever I went they just look at me once and it was torture time.