Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bullying greyfags is actually, based

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
1. It lets us take out our frustration on greyfags.

2. It deters foids/fags/Normies because, they will realize, this place is not welcoming and will make them want to leave because" muh toxic :feels: :feels: :foidSoy::soy:"

Can't think of anything else.

We all went through the greycel bullying phase, everyone has to go through it

grayGODS it's time to rise up against the 499+ posters oppression!!!! grayGODS of the world, Unite!! We have nothing to lose but our chains!!!!

And newfags as well

grayGODS it's time to rise up against the 499+ posters oppression!!!! grayGODS of the world, Unite!! We have nothing to lose but our chains!!!!

2. It deters foids/fags/Normies because, they will realize, this place is not welcoming and will make them want to leave because" muh toxic :feels: :feels: :foidSoy::soy:"
So GrAYs are a necessary sacrifice

When do I stop being one
You can stop being one by having a good chunk of the userbase like you and the rest feeling indifferent about you.

You can stop being one by having a good chunk of the userbase like you and the rest feeling indifferent about you.
How far away am I from achieving that

greyfag bulling reminds me of internet when i startet using it, kinda missed it a bit

this but 2024cels

1. It lets us take out our frustration on greyfags.

Can't think of anything else.
I'm assuming I am a grayfag. To be fair I haven't been a member for very long.

How far away am I from achieving that
lol don't worry about this, if you enjoy your time on this site and people don't treat you like shit, then that's all that matters.

Its based to hymen break their profile.

push 2024cels off a cliff

inject 2024cels with unknown substances

break a 2024cels ankles in basketball

I'm no longer grey!!!

push 2024cels off a cliff

inject 2024cels with unknown substances

break a 2024cels ankles in basketball
Based 2024cel ropemaxxing