Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bullying does not stop after high school.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
When I was in HS I had the naive notion that bullying, snickering, and geneal ostricization would stop after High School due to people maturing. Nope, it arguably got even worse. even in college people give me nasty looks, snicker at me and roll their eyes at me because of my awkawd aura, mannerisms, voice, interests. I fucking hate being autistic so much.

It will continue on past college as well unfortunately.

when i talk about an incel commune i am not kidding.incels will forever be hated.there is no point in trying to suck up to the normies.they want you dead,not alive.

Mogged forever, I know the feeling.

Bullying is, sadly, a part of human nature.

Lol and if you think collegue is bad just wait until you get to shitciety in a true job.
You won't get bullied, no,no,no,no.
You will be sued and sent to prison.

Not only does it not stop-it morphs into something sinister and more subtle but the impact is just as severe.

I found it easier to cope with after high school though as it easier to avoid situations exposing myself to it.

when i talk about an incel commune i am not kidding.incels will forever be hated.there is no point in trying to suck up to the normies.they want you dead,not alive.

"It gets better" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I don’t mean to necropost but OP is right it happens throughout life

what if i was never bullied
:chad:if you weren't bullied in school why would it start out of no where?
But if you're isolated socially in school you'll probably always be.

"It gets better" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
One of the worst lies we could've been told, because as a result, any of us that believed that shit didn't prepare properly for what was to come.

I found it easier to cope with after high school though as it easier to avoid situations exposing myself to it.
Yeah it’s much easier after hs though

I have had to leave several jobs due to bullying. I am a magnet for bullying because of a-social personality and social awkwardness. Bullying had caused me to become a misanthrope.

Water is wet. The main reason is your looks.

It doesnt stop, you just run away. They would still bully you if you were in their vicinity.