Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bullying, abuse, disrespect are not just simple words.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
It's an energy and energy didn't disappear it just destroys you. Unless you decide to end your life, not always through suicide but due to drinking, fast driving etc.
Or you decide to avenge this world. By different means including eah.
I don't care about violence. Some of people deserve to be annihilated ( in video game ) because they bully and disrespect others.
I regret not standing up for myself sometimes.
It's seems that I can control my anger less and less ( in video game ) and I can't concentrate properly due to all abuse and disrespect from normfilth animalistic beasts ( female animals included ).
I don't sympathise with scumciety when natural disasters occurs or if someone destroy my city with rockets.
Like many normscum don't sympathise with disabled and defective and abuse these people.

It pisses me off when post like these don't any interactions, but fucking GrAYfags are getting a shit ton of replies from making low quality or the most watery posts.

The whole idea that words can't justify violence is pants-on-head retarded. In fact, if you dig deeper, you will always dig up the fact that, legally, words can: if someone threatens you, you can initiate self-defense. You can't get a normie to admit even this much, though, because they would like to be able to threaten people and keep their plot armor.

In my opinion, words justify violence far beyond this. Even non-words, like making a face at you, can justify violence. Violence is the great corrector. We train animals with violence. We punish children and criminals with violence. Violence is a fundamental truth of the world, and it is the only solution to many problems. A society or culture that has cringe takes on violence is just telling on itself.

The whole idea that words can't justify violence is pants-on-head retarded. In fact, if you dig deeper, you will always dig up the fact that, legally, words can: if someone threatens you, you can initiate self-defense. You can't get a normie to admit even this much, though, because they would like to be able to threaten people and keep their plot armor.

In my opinion, words justify violence far beyond this. Even non-words, like making a face at you, can justify violence. Violence is the great corrector. We train animals with violence. We punish children and criminals with violence. Violence is a fundamental truth of the world, and it is the only solution to many problems. A society or culture that has cringe takes on violence is just telling on itself.
Violence is the way.

Leftists do have a point when they say speech is violence

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfQWBdxu2IU&pp=ygUac2p3IHNwZWVjaCBpcyBub3QgdmlvbGVuY2U%3D

Last edited:

It's an energy and energy didn't disappear it just destroys you. Unless you decide to end your life, not always through suicide but due to drinking, fast driving etc.
Or you decide to avenge this world. By different means including eah.
I don't care about violence. Some of people deserve to be annihilated ( in video game ) because they bully and disrespect others.
I regret not standing up for myself sometimes.
It's seems that I can control my anger less and less ( in video game ) and I can't concentrate properly due to all abuse and disrespect from normfilth animalistic beasts ( female animals included ).
I don't sympathise with scumciety when natural disasters occurs or if someone destroy my city with rockets.
Like many normscum don't sympathise with disabled and defective and abuse these people.
good to see similarly pilled people.

eugenics based on empathy should be done

I disagree chimping out at words is nigger behaviour, funny though how normalfags give niggas a pass for chimping out cause a wigger called them a nigger.

I disagree chimping out at words is nigger behaviour, funny though how normalfags give niggas a pass for chimping out cause a wigger called them a nigger.
Mouthing off with the expectation of no consequences is even more niggerish.

It's worse as a kid/teen because there's no law protecting you from physical assault like there is for adults.
You can get your teeth knocked out, bones broken and best case scenario the perpetrator gets expelled from school or gets sent to juvie.
What a joke.

Last edited: