Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bully chad has a girlfriend, band, and is a millionaire 2 years after high school

"Personality" LOL!

Girls will always want fucking morons like that guy and will then think that he is superior to you in personality because he is extroverted

So theres this bully chad who made my life a fucking hell who was always a fucking asshole. he did things like push me down the stairs or humilliate me with rumors. Always attacking by my back like a coward, or physically hurting me with his body builder or big friends near. Also, he was dating JBs all the day, girls younger than him and pulling mad pussy using coward "Bad boy" game.

Some years pass, and I open his facebook. This motherfucker is into a popular band and got hired by a really important record label.... This prompted him to become a millionaire, which allows him to have houses in Monaco, Greece and some other fucking places... HES ALSO DATING A FUCKING MODEL...

CHAD NEVER LOSES

At least in this life...

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
(Psalm 37:1-2)

hopefully he will get #metoo'd soon and lose all his money
At least in this life...

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
(Psalm 37:1-2)
God rewards evil in this life then punishes it in the next? Doesn’t make a whole lot sense now does it? If you believe in God then next time you look in the mirror try and understand why he would make you that way.

Excuse me, but can you show statistics that prove what you just said to be true?

I do not have statistics, but I know one of my bullies became homeless and alcoholic, and another one of them served some time in prison for beating up his girlfriend so she lost a baby in her belly. :feelscry:
You mean her spawn died in the roast canal because her abusive chad beat her up?
Should've not commited to a relationship with him then.

He'd be a dead man in my situation.

I pray for more school shootings everyday

It's always the retarded lucky cunts like bill gates who succeed and the people who aren't as lucky are more likely to be genuinely good people

It's in normie nature to always use the just world fallacy but 99% of the people who support the just world fallacy aren't doing themselves a favor

So theres this bully chad who made my life a fucking hell who was always a fucking asshole. he did things like push me down the stairs or humilliate me with rumors. Always attacking by my back like a coward, or physically hurting me with his body builder or big friends near. Also, he was dating JBs all the day, girls younger than him and pulling mad pussy using coward "Bad boy" game.

Some years pass, and I open his facebook. This motherfucker is into a popular band and got hired by a really important record label.... This prompted him to become a millionaire, which allows him to have houses in Monaco, Greece and some other fucking places... HES ALSO DATING A FUCKING MODEL...

CHAD NEVER LOSES
Kill him
I pray for more school shootings everyday
So do i bruh we need more ERss

So we gonna get a name or nah?

Band name?
Or I have to conclude it's a larp

He might live an empty life which he needs to fill with alcohol, drugs, sex and rock'n'roll? Maybe he is really despondent, because he cannot be what he really wants to be, and that was why he bullied you? It is sounding to me like he has given up on what is truly important!

Cope. OP should kill that motherfucker

Incels will always lose and chad wins. This is how it works. Those movies that say the opposite are lies.

This guy isn't Chad. Chad has perfect genetics and that includes making him an infuriatingly nice guy. Anyone who looks like Chad but bullies people is a genetic freak who will die alone in a puddle of his own piss once karma rapes him.

we need more ERss

ER became a bully and he won in the end. His massacre failed but he is more famous than he could have ever imagined, spreading fear into women's hearts. Bullies always win even if they are incel.

Kill him you fucking beta. Do you think your life actually matters? You'll end up killing yourself a few years from now.

But if you murder him, and polish your sob story, people MIGHT feel bad for you (IT cucks and bullied soyboys will relate to you)

He might live an empty life which he needs to fill with alcohol, drugs, sex and rock'n'roll? Maybe he is really despondent, because he cannot be what he really wants to be, and that was why he bullied you? It is sounding to me like he has given up on what is truly important!
Shut the fuck up, coper.

I don’t know about bully chads ,they’re usually nice to me normies or fellow incels usually bully to feel better about themselves and make it less difficult for them