Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bully chad has a girlfriend, band, and is a millionaire 2 years after high school

M

Marxcel

Banned
-
So theres this bully chad who made my life a fucking hell who was always a fucking asshole. he did things like push me down the stairs or humilliate me with rumors. Always attacking by my back like a coward, or physically hurting me with his body builder or big friends near. Also, he was dating JBs all the day, girls younger than him and pulling mad pussy using coward "Bad boy" game.

Some years pass, and I open his facebook. This motherfucker is into a popular band and got hired by a really important record label.... This prompted him to become a millionaire, which allows him to have houses in Monaco, Greece and some other fucking places... HES ALSO DATING A FUCKING MODEL...

CHAD NEVER LOSES

you know what to do brah.... RUIN HIS LIFE

What is the name of the band? Otherwise, you lie.

He might live an empty life which he needs to fill with alcohol, drugs, sex and rock'n'roll? Maybe he is really despondent, because he cannot be what he really wants to be, and that was why he bullied you? It is sounding to me like he has given up on what is truly important!

Being a thug chad bully will always pay off in life.

JFL @ bluepilled copers who believe in morality, justice or religion.

At high school I protected a chad so he could bang the next girl on school without the worry of ex-bf.

My high-school bully is now a 6'3 "underground" rapper.
And I'm a 5'8 NEET.

WOW. Ok, where's the proof? name the motherfucker.

And all because he has a better looking skull :feelscry::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsbadman:

He might live an empty life which he needs to fill with alcohol, drugs, sex and rock'n'roll? Maybe he is really despondent, because he cannot be what he really wants to be, and that was why he bullied you? It is sounding to me like he has given up on what is truly important!
lol, keep coping.

Cucc

Name and shame.

It can be very dangerous being in a band, especially with all the drugs and all the sex with strangers. I myself used to play the piano, and I know that some of those who played in the same choir as I moved on and started playing country, and one took his own life while I've heard of two got down with alcohol and drugs.

Why do we talk so much about party and sex? We should talk about surviving.

Hey inceltom, board_gaming or whoever from wherever.

Hes just a dominant asshole slayer because its his biological role, like its the females biological role to want his dick and cum, the school is his playground

It can be very dangerous being in a band, especially with all the drugs and all the sex with strangers. I myself used to play the piano, and I know that some of those who played in the same choir as I moved on and started playing country, and one took his own life while I've heard of two got down with alcohol and drugs.

Why do we talk so much about party and sex? We should talk about surviving.
You're kidding right?

You can make him lose. Go ER. Just fucking do it. This is not hyperbole, in your place I'd kill that motherfucker.

Hey inceltom, board_gaming or whoever from wherever.

Hes just a dominant asshole slayer because its his biological role, like its the females biological role to want his dick and cum, the school is his playground

That's what you think. I choose to think with my heart, and I know that if you bully and hurt others something is broken inside you. Animals can be brutal, but never sadistic, because they don't understand, they just do. We humans understand when we hurt others. Therefore if someone hurts others for no reason, they must hurt inside themselves.

So I don't think he is happy. If you are bullying others, you are a broken person inside.

You can make him lose. Go ER. Just fucking do it. This is not hyperbole, in your place I'd kill that motherfucker.
Would be a shame if a Chad at the peak of their life died though (in the eyes of society, that is).

You should put an End to him

That's what you think. I choose to think with my heart, and I know that if you bully and hurt others something is broken inside you. Animals can be brutal, but never sadistic, because they don't understand, they just do. We humans understand when we hurt others. Therefore if someone hurts others for no reason, they must hurt inside themselves.

So I don't think he is happy. If you are bullying others, you are a broken person inside.

Then why do females find attractive bullys even hotter than just attractive guys? Theres an biological purpose behind this.

Just be the attractive, dominant, confident guy aka having a high genetic worth and the world is completly open for you. Different genes also directly affect behavior. As an example the one for MAO

Even if its true he still lifes life to the fullest while Im detained to life sitting in my room and cant go outside.

I'm not saying this Chad isn't having the time of his life and even if he were to get his comeuppance some day, it doesn't change the fact he got to live that life for so many years while incels just suffer and rot.

Normie cope. Bullies almost always end up more successful than their victims. Even if the victims are smart the bullies will spend their prime years being on the receiving end of the cock carousel.

Beat him up. Legit fuck him up real good.

Then why do females find attractive bullys even hotter than just attractive guys? Theres an biological purpose behind this.

Just be the attractive, dominant, confident guy aka having a high genetic worth and the world is completly open for you. Different genes also directly affect behavior. As an example the one for MAO

Even if its true he still lifes life to the fullest while Im detained for life in my room and cant go outside.

That is what many people think, but I think that both men and women are fooling themselves. And aggression, dominance and confidence is causing the death of our Mother Earth. What we humans are doing now is rape, and we must stop. We must take it calm.

I refuse to try to be dominant, attractive or confident. I am just myself, unapologetic. I don't try to be what I am not, and I am tired of all who try. You should not write that being attractive, dominant, confident and aggressive is a good thing, for it is a bad thing for the world! You should write that being meek, gentle, kind and peaceful should be good things, for then we actually have a way beyond this. Don't let yourself be imprisoned by words, use your heart to guide you, and you find that what you want is not to make war but to make love. :)

It is just funny at this point. Evil is 100% awarded in this life.
Also OP if you ever suicide be sure to bring the bully with you. Do it sneakily, not try to shoot up a concert or anything.

Would be a shame if a Chad at the peak of their life died though (in the eyes of society, that is).
Fully deserved for bullying an incel. Rational "karma" in a way.

Normie cope. Bullies almost always end up more successful than their victims. Even if the victims are smart the bullies will spend their prime years being on the receiving end of the cock carousel.

Excuse me, but can you show statistics that prove what you just said to be true?

I do not have statistics, but I know one of my bullies became homeless and alcoholic, and another one of them served some time in prison for beating up his girlfriend so she lost a baby in her belly. :feelscry:

Last edited:
hopefully he will get #metoo'd soon and lose all his money

Excuse me, but can you show statistics that prove what you just said to be true?

I do not have statistics, but I know one of my bullies became homeless and alcoholic, and another one of them served some time in prison for beating up his girlfriend so she lost a baby in her belly. :feelscry:
Woops I forgot to mention looks. Chad bullies almost always end up more successful than their victims. Even if the victims are smart the bullies will spend their prime years being on the receiving end of the cock carousel.

‘Keep shit down’
if he already has millions & is famous why not post the band name if you’re not lying. I’m sure we’d all love to know what band has an asshole in it so we don’t listen to it anymore

who the fk let u in here? gtfo whore

Ahahahahahahahahah

bullies generally win because life is about establishing urself at the top of the dominance hierarchy, which is part of the reason why bullies bully
Ahahahahahahahahah
obv an undercover roastie, ive reported it dw

Well, hasn't named the dude so I call bullshit.

"Just have an admirable personality!"

Bullies always have a better life than their victims.

And you just take it like a bitch :|

Nice guys finish last

Lol attractive, wealthy and alpha definitely easy mode.

Evil is 100% awarded in this life.

bullies are more successful than their victims, EVIL rewards GOOD punishes, I want to strangle even in death whoever started the bluepilled shit about bullies

JUST WORLD FALLACY