Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bullied by femoids

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Cope or Rope
-
I am bullied by femoids over being in high school. They are the suckers of the year. These useless creatures call me names like asshole, you anyway have adhs, loser, damned son of a bitch. Did somebody of you was bullied too by femoids ?

No, I bullied them

Women bullied me in middle school

I think most people in this forum have been bullied by femoids (including me)

Why do you have the confederate flag as your avi, if you can't even speak English half as well as half the ethnics on this forum? :feelswhat:

What the fuck did I just try to read?

They bullied my for being ugly all through high school :feelscry:

I was mostly bullied by the 'chad' guys in school infront of the girls. I don't know what they're point was, one guy who bullied me in school lives a block away from me, you best believe his head is going to be caved in if I see him.

they bully you for being in high school? are they not also in high school?
They bully me mercilessly and for no reason other than being ugly
Did he just bully you into changing your avi
It’s my profile picture on instagram so I thought maybe it’s better to change it sothat it looks the same. Anyway what he did wasn’t bullying you have no fucking plan what bullying does to a person. Characteristically bullying involves a lot a peoples. Going to school to get your daily Dosis of pain. Entire classes doing nothing else than to laught about you. Make jokes about your looks, your personality. They also made a false rape rumor about me sothat I would be ruined socially. They made a hate group on WhatsApp against me. These foids said anything to me from kill him to hang yourselves. Every day a girl came to me and would call me at least asshole or damned son of a bitch

Last edited:
based schizo burgundycel

Also isn't this guy a alt of the other user that kept making random threads about getting bullied over and over again before he was banned?

Why do you have the confederate flag as your avi, if you can't even speak English half as well as half the ethnics on this forum? :feelswhat:

What the fuck did I just try to read?
If the confederates won the union wouldn't be so powerful and wouldn't fuck half the world with it's imperialistic power trips :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Nationalists worldwide should like the confederates :feelscomfy:
@Sirsovenance

Either stick up for yourself or tell a superior. Life is too short for this crap.

I've been out of High School for quite some time. Looking back, the only thing I regret is not sticking one of those whores right in the goddamned face.

If the confederates won the union wouldn't be so powerful and wouldn't fuck half the world with it's imperialistic power trips :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Nationalists worldwide should like the confederates :feelscomfy:
@Sirsovenance
I am a nationalist, I do like the confederates, but I can't understand what OP is saying. Why does nobody understand what I'm saying?! :feelsohgod:

based schizo burgundycel

Also isn't this guy a alt of the other user that kept making random threads about getting bullied over and over again before he was banned?
based schizo burgundycel

I don’t know what you are talking about

That doesn’t even make any Sense