Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bullets will fly (Elliot Rodger Poem) Rate it

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
Stupid whores will suck chads cock
A sad Incel they will mock.
But in the icy dread of night
Vengeance roars, one last fight.

Alone in thought, soul ensnared
The world blind, not a care
In isolation he would cry
The fallen soldier sees no rise.

Bullets fly, engines scream
A sad Incels only dream
Death he raised, a Gods wrath.
One brave Incels final craft.

Blood is drawn
The end is near
In his name, the world will fear.

back to business i see

Did you make this or was it chat gpt

ER was a volcel.

ER was a volcel.
He was short, autistic, didn't have the best face, and was living in a hyper socially demanding college town. I don't think he could have gotten anywhere with women

He was short, autistic, didn't have the best face, and was living in a hyper socially demanding college town. I don't think he could have gotten anywhere with women

Even his partner who was shorter than him, fat, and visibly ugly fucked while he listened like a fool (read his manifesto)

Time for a literature subsection?

Even his partner who was shorter than him, fat, and visibly ugly fucked while he listened like a fool (read his manifesto)
What do you mean his "partner"? Also, I bet this guy was NTmaxxed despite being ugly. I knew guys way uglier than me in school who had good friends groups and got a loving gf while I rotted without a single friend. NTpill is brutal

What do you mean his "partner"? Also, I bet this guy was NTmaxxed despite being ugly. I knew guys way uglier than me in school who had good friends groups and got a loving gf while I rotted without a single friend. NTpill is brutal
His flatmate, roomate, whatever you call It.

His flatmate, roomate, whatever you call It.
If I remember correctly from what I saw on a post on here, his roommates bullied the fuck out of him and messed with his stuff.

If I remember correctly from what I saw on a post on here, his roommates bullied the fuck out of him and messed with his stuff.
Yes, However, this was one of his first companions and they basically ended up fighting because ER was jealous. In the end, ER was a standardcel volcel. Imagine just loving Stacies and saying that's over. Foolish.

Yeah, ltns can ascend fairly easily if they're NT and jestermaxx

Last edited:
BTW THIS POEM IS NOT A THREAT ITS JUST ABOUT ELLIOT RODGER ID NEVER DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL

Yes, However, this was one of his first companions and they basically ended up fighting because ER was jealous. In the end, ER was a standardcel volcel. Imagine just loving Stacies and saying that's over. Foolish.
Yeah, he was a stacycel and didn't want his looksmatch from what I remember, which was dumb. Still though, I don't think a looksmatched female would have wanted him because he was such a sperg

Yeah, ltns can ascended fairly easily if they're NT and jestermaxx
Yep, I've seen it happen enough. When you are a sperg, you are doomed even if MTN to HTN even. Only Chads can get away with being a giga autist

Very good poem

St. Elliot is a hero

this is a touching ode to him, and I'm sure he would be proud of you for posting it

It is our duty as incels to venerate the Saints

Alone in thought, soul ensnared
The world blind, not a care
In isolation he would cry
The fallen soldier sees no rise.

Bullets fly, engines scream
A sad Incels only dream
Death he raised, a Gods wrath.
One brave Incels final craft.

Blood is drawn
The end is near
In his name, the world will fear.
This is actually based. Poetry I actually enjoyed.