Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bulking up as a turbomanlet doesn't help much

Joey Cope Em

Joey Cope Em

Seamaxxing
-
5'4 here. My sister thinks I am 5'3. Over the past two years I have been gymceling. I quickly realized that going to actual gyms at my height was not a good idea so I invested in all of the home gym equipment that I would need. I'm sure many of you know the process, the routines, the pre workouts, the powders, yeah that was my life for a bit and I was eating chicken and rice. Fast forward to today and I have a lot more muscle than I used to BUT I look like an inflated toy at my height. To make things even worse, I have packed up some fat on top of my muscle so now I look like ridiculous.

Before I was muscular, I feel like people just looked at my height and how skinny I was and assumed I was just some premature born latin american immigrant. I was actually ignored for the most part. Now I am giggled at by women anywhere I go in South Florida. I feel like since I am wider now, I am easier to notice and thus my height is easier to notice. I am also harassed by gay men who bump into me on purpose like how bullies do to intimidate you except they giggle and try to talk to me afterwards. We have a lot of gay men in South Florida and they are fearless in their harassment and pursuit of straight men in public. Since bulking up, I have had multiple gay strangers squeeze my biceps without my consent. I have a good close friend who happens to be gay and he has been subtly bullying me ever since I bulked up. He was never like this when I was skinny. A while back I was doing live feeds for my aquarium room and I dropped a red crab behind one of the setups and I had to get down on my hands and knees to find it and pick it up. My friend was playfully kicking me lightly on my ass and play punching my ribs while I was trying to focus on finding the red crab in low light and picking it up without it pinching me. I was able to pick up the crab but I felt emasculated.

I feel even more incel after bulking on muscle because now I look like a turbomanlet who went tryhard at the gym. I don't regret it though since fishing is my main cope and I feel like I can pull in big catches easier now that I am stronger. I just wish I could be as strong as I am now but have a skinny chest and arms so I could wear a fake grey beard and blend into crowds easier without being looked at.

Any other turbos here (5'5 or less) who have experienced this?

I'm 5'4, I've only been to a gym twice in my life though.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Don't go. If you want to get stronger, do it from the privacy of your own home and don't go too far since your manletism will make you look stupid. No offense.

I have narrowish shoulders and wrists so it's no point gymcelling.

i'm 5'6. I'm really light, only 135 pounds.

I'm 5'5 and to be honest after bulking up (still have a lot of progress to make) I get a bit more of respect from people. If you build muscle people will respect you more because they will see you more as a threat.

i'm 5'6. I'm really light, only 135 pounds.
Just work on your arms... Don't make the same mistake I did and go for full body bulking. At 5'6, you might be able to look more masculine after building up but if you get too much mass in the torso it will actually make you look more pathetic. That's what happened to me.

Don't bulk up if you're sub 5'5 bro

Just work on your arms... Don't make the same mistake I did and go for full body bulking. At 5'6, you might be able to look more masculine after building up but if you get too much mass in the torso it will actually make you look more pathetic. That's what happened to me.
Thanks for the wisdom, experienced gymcel

Would bulking up work if I'm 173cm/5'8? Always been told I'd look too wide if I bulked up by people I asked

Would bulking up work if I'm 173cm/5'8? Always been told I'd look too wide if I bulked up by people I asked
No, that is a good height for bulking up. You can aim for a good amount of muscle at that height. Obviously you need to limit how wide and buff you look when you are under 6' because looking like Broly from DBZ is reserved for tall white chads.

No, that is a good height for bulking up. You can aim for a good amount of muscle at that height. Obviously you need to limit how wide and buff you look when you are under 6' because looking like Broly from DBZ is reserved for tall white chads.
Thank you brocel, I will definitely give it another shot

find an Amazon girl, they like short men

it's over for you lol

My condolences bro. You live in Chadtherlands right? How do you cope?

[UWSL]You let other men touch you and do nothing about it? 5'4 or not there's 0 reason for you to allow that shit to happen to you, unless you're a bitch. Either learn how to fight or invest in a weapon you can carry. I almost stabbed an old faggot for following me around & asking me some gay ass shit months ago, I got arrested for it but fuck it. If he had even attempted to touch me I'd be in jail awaiting trial for a murder charge. Do not let anyone, especially other men push you around in any way shape or form.[/UWSL]

My condolences bro. You live in Chadtherlands right? How do you cope?
Yeah, I kinda accept it now. It's hard getting heightmogged by literally 95% of people you meet.

Yeah, I kinda accept it now. It's hard getting heightmogged by literally 95% of people you meet.
Your parents should get you a short wife from homeland ngl

[UWSL]You let other men touch you and do nothing about it? 5'4 or not there's 0 reason for you to allow that shit to happen to you, unless you're a bitch. Either learn how to fight or invest in a weapon you can carry. I almost stabbed an old faggot for following me around & asking me some gay ass shit months ago, I got arrested for it but fuck it. If he had even attempted to touch me I'd be in jail awaiting trial for a murder charge. Do not let anyone, especially other men push you around in any way shape or form.[/UWSL]
I don't anymore bro. All that changed after that happened and that was the last straw. It's been like a half a year since anyone has fucked with me.

Based