Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bulking is hard

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I have such a small stomach that I can’t handle a ton of calories my stomach can barely handle a large drink how am I supposed to to eat an extra 2000 calories with this small stomach

alcoholmax. it has 7 calories per gram. its almost twice the calories youd get from protein or carbs

Unless you have a physical disorder you can just eat some yummy pizzas and then eat some more. Uwuu my tummy hurts shut the fuck up and eat some yummy pizzas while being thankful that you can eat unhealthy food without becoming a lard

I have such a small stomach that I can’t handle a ton of calories my stomach can barely handle a large drink how am I supposed to to eat an extra 2000 calories with this small stomach
You have to make yourself mass gainer shakes with around 1000kcal each and drink them 1-2 times a day on top of your regular meals

You have to make yourself mass gainer shakes with around 1000kcal each and drink them 1-2 times a day on top of your regular meals
The problem is my stomach is weak

So I should just tough it out ?
Unless you have a physical disorder you can just eat some yummy pizzas and then eat some more. Uwuu my tummy hurts shut the fuck up and eat some yummy pizzas while being thankful that you can eat unhealthy food without becoming a lard

So I should just tough it out ?
Yeah. Buy countless snacks and just develop a habit of eating cookies and other yummy things all day. Then eat unhealthy meals for lunch and dinner. For breakfast you can eat pancakes caked with syrup or some similar delicious thing. In other words enjoy winning the metabolism lottery

Yeah. Buy countless snacks and just develop a habit of eating cookies and other yummy things all day. Then eat unhealthy meals for lunch and dinner. For breakfast you can eat pancakes caked with syrup or some similar delicious thing. In other words enjoy winning the metabolism lottery
I’d be happy if I could gain 20lbs that’s all I need to do

the things worth mist0 in lfie are prob the hardest

-

abraham link

What are you eating man? Instead of weight gainers that give you pimples and is just sugar and empty calories make a protein shake with bananas, fruits etc. mix with (whole) milk and oats and if you're next level you put in raw eggs. Drinking raw egg is a game changer for bodybuilding. Fruits have roughly the same amount of calories for your shake but make it way healthier. Also just eat rice and noodles. Fits with everything. Just make sure to add nice sauce so that it tastes good. Even use the artificial flavoured ones if you just want to get big and care less about health. Bread is also a very unterrated source of carbohydrates which you need way more of than protein to gain mass.

What are you currently eating through the day/week?

True. bulking requires a ton of effort.

The problem is my stomach is weak
Try to increase calorie intake progressively over time. Your stomach will stretch which will raise its volume

Try to increase calorie intake progressively over time. Your stomach will stretch which will raise its volume
This is true.
Use to be able to eat a large works pizza and 12in cheese bread from papa John’s can’t anymore.

Don't bother then. It won't help you with anything aside from vanity to gain muscle. Especially with how expensive food is becoming. Just maintain basic fitness while maintaining your weight.

Don't bother then. It won't help you with anything aside from vanity to gain muscle. Especially with how expensive food is becoming. Just maintain basic fitness while maintaining your weight.
Finally somebody with a triple digit IQ

I laughed at the large drink part earlier when i was lurking.

Big war with myself in the building