Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Build up your jawline

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
here are exercises to strengthen the jaw. With perseverance and regularity, they can give you a well-shaped face. The masseter muscles are in fact responsible for the size of your mandibles. The more you muscle them, the more they will swell and become visible!

meh non of these will really work get jaw surgery or improve jaw muscle but jaw bone will not change once its done growing

meh non of these will really work get jaw surgery or improve jaw muscle but jaw bone will not change once its done growing
The thread says "lifefuel". You're bringing negative energy to this thread.

Having jaw and chin would save me from inceldom. I'm not that ugly besides being Manlet and having no chin and jaw. I've tried growing a beard but it's not the same.

Unfortunately I'm a poorcel (45% inflation rate on my country), so surgeries wouldn't be possible, so I'm doomed.

Oh btw forget these exercises , I tried it all, only thing that may partially work is surgery

I think these exercises are not only mostly useless… but in some cases potentially dangerous for teeth. I used to do all this mandible clenching shit etc from exercises like this and it probably contributed to my entire tooth alignment getting completely jilted off from the median. My teeth look like fuckin ground zero on september 12 now. And jawline? Yeah u guessed it still shit