Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious bug eyes are the most incel trait, actually

F

FriendzonedBaldie

Banned
-
after being bald of course

i honestly dont think that jaw is so importent. i think a good jaw is a bonus. unles its overly recessed. i know many twink looking guys with weak jaws that look good

64466e9e3694ebbf3710096e79470dfcc5-incel-08.2x.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

116202050636-23041q5ddx-bulging-eye-3.png

bearded-man-bulging-eyes-37868081.jpg

ovER for bugcels

thats why woman universally hate andrew tate? lol keep coping. no height for your face
True, you can't get away with being a loud mouth like Tate without being a chad, there's plenty of memes where people mock his subhuman skull.

True, you can't get away with being a loud mouth like Tate without being a chad, there's plenty of memes where people mock his subhuman skull.
woman universally despise bald guys, but when a bald guy is cockey and talk shit it pisses them off so much. lol.

most curries and rice bros suffer from bug eyes, they're legit ugly and can ruin your face no matter how good of a jaw you have.
the best eyes you can have are almond shaped eyes.

definitely amongst the most brutal trait one can have

Let the squintmaxxing begin.

The first example has his whole face remodeled, including cheekbones and nose. I've seen some bugeyed white guys, an unfortunate look.

yh my eyes look fucked up

i have chink tier eyes as a blackcels, which are already shit colored like my skin so I always look like I am squinting and plotting shit

I have almond eyes but the rest of my face is just ugly lips to small forhead big Also balding nose is weird ears are huge

after being bald of course

i honestly dont think that jaw is so importent. i think a good jaw is a bonus. unles its overly recessed. i know many twink looking guys with weak jaws that look good

64466e9e3694ebbf3710096e79470dfcc5-incel-08.2x.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

116202050636-23041q5ddx-bulging-eye-3.png

bearded-man-bulging-eyes-37868081.jpg
Atleast Idont have them

hes one of the most subhuman pieces of shit ive ever seen

reminds me of a video on YouTube from the channel “NeroAngelo”
Dude does face ratings and facial analyses.
He said that eyes can make or brake a face, and it’s true.
Difference is like night and day.

i hate even looking at bug eyed fags