Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting buffalo white rage

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
4DFB1891 982F 4082 9D54 FCAFCF4F995C

now, because a dozen or so deaths, leftist jews will call for more censorship:fuk:

if you ask me, these single, white men who feel whites are superior or who want to avenge the thousands of people killed my muslims and black men, might just date women of color instead of killing their men,
but youtube jew Wojcicki shadowbanned “white boy summer” when we needed it the most.

Whose the guy on the right?

Y'know, everyone would be better off, if countries were racially homogenous.
"White" countries were inhabited purely by whites and other territories were occupied by respective races.
If you are a Muslim/Black/whoever else living in Europe, well you'd rather come back home and sort out the problems your nation struggles with by organising and fighting.
Call me whatever, I don't care. What I said is true, there's no point denying it. You have no place in countries whites developed, just like us, whites shouldn't get shoehorned in your places and suddenly calling shots.

You have no place in countries whites developed, just like us, whites shouldn't get shoehorned in your places and suddenly calling shots.
I agree, but the problem is it's too late for that shit because:
1. Whites developed their countries by taking resources from the other countries you are saying the other races should go back to.

2. Whites developed their countries through slavery & indentureship of other races.

3. Other races have already contributed to the history and development of some white countries through invention (in America):
George Crum - Potato Chips
George Washington Carver - Peanut Butter (Also conducted experiments in 1896 and created 518 new products from the crops)
Frederick McKinley Jones - Refrigeration Equipment (first African American to receive the National Medal of Technology)
Garrett Morgan - Modern design for the traffic light and created one of the earliest versions of a gas mask (had a patent for it)
Alexander Miles - Before him elevators were operated manually (In 1887, he obtained the patent for his invention)
Etc, etc, etc

The other races have already contributed so much (in some countries) that white people can no longer rightfully demand that they just cut ties and return to their countries of origin.

It's too late for white people to make those demands lol. If they didn't want other races in their countries, they could have helped keep that standard by not importing races into their country and setting a precedent.

Last edited:
Y'know, everyone would be better off, if countries were racially homogenous.
"White" countries were inhabited purely by whites and other territories were occupied by respective races.
If you are a Muslim/Black/whoever else living in Europe, well you'd rather come back home and sort out the problems your nation struggles with by organising and fighting.
Call me whatever, I don't care. What I said is true, there's no point denying it. You have no place in countries whites developed, just like us, whites shouldn't get shoehorned in your places and suddenly calling shots.
But then how would Tyrone and Chaddam get their white foids??? Stop being selfish