Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BTS new song has already 96 mi views in less than a day

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
the kpop hype train keeps going, and foids are all around simping for them

time to get our ropes out of the drawer, cuz it never began for non-asian ethnics.

i really hate this guys

A huge underlying problem is that k-pop spaces are ripe for political brainwashing. Idk why k-pop specifically but the fact that it’s average fan age is quite young and like you said, female, is going to be very consequential in future elections I think with radicalizing people to the far left.

I shit you not, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more progressive vitriolic anti white community than k-pop Twitter (I assume because of all the black foids there). They make black supremacists/Afro centrists look like a joke. I remember seeing an entire hashtag built around bullying this white kpop stan that posted their face (quote tweets full of ratios, white racial slurs etc.)

Its a community built by a core base of obese black females (who are undesired even, or atleast undesired by chads) who have nothing better to do and it’s turning thousands of people into weird monstrosities every day. Crazy shit, man.

A huge underlying problem is that k-pop spaces are ripe for political brainwashing. Idk why k-pop specifically but the fact that it’s average fan age is quite young and like you said, female, is going to be very consequential in future elections I think with radicalizing people to the far left.

I shit you not, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more progressive vitriolic anti white community than k-pop Twitter (I assume because of all the black foids there). They make black supremacists/Afro centrists look like a joke. I remember seeing an entire hashtag built around bullying this white kpop stan that posted their face (quote tweets full of ratios, white racial slurs etc.)

Its a community built by a core base of obese black females (who are undesired even, or atleast undesired by chads) who have nothing better to do and it’s turning thousands of people into weird monstrosities every day. Crazy shit, man.
well k-pop is literally (and offically) financed by south korea government

thing is that the whole hallyu thing is a global phenomenon at this point, these kpop stans exist in japan, south america, eastern europe and even in the muslim world. Whether brainwhashing or not we can pretty much assure these women are in the very least attracted to this kind of aesthetic/looks these "guys" have which is what bothers me

well k-pop is literally (and offically) financed by south korea government

thing is that the whole hallyu thing is a global phenomenon at this point, these kpop stans exist in japan, south america, eastern europe and even in the muslim world. Whether brainwhashing or not we can pretty much assure these women are in the very least attracted to this kind of aesthetic/looks these "guys" have which is what bothers me
most of fans are ugly JB not prime white JB stacies and yes it's korean propaganda at this point and pretty anti white too but don't care cause i'm not white

most of fans are ugly JB not prime white JB stacies and yes it's korean propaganda at this point and pretty anti white too but don't care cause i'm not white
i shouldn't care either, it's coping either way to worry about these things

I'm just a nobody

if the kpop trend is based on literally one band, when the band's shelf life is up, so should the trend.
you should view this phenomenon like any other fad that's impossible to last forever.

i shouldn't care either, it's coping either way to worry about these things

I'm just a nobody
smv of asians is rising, but let's be honest i saw some pictures with fat ethnic, blacks foids mostly. Actually there lot of black kpop fans suprisignly. One i found which containing polish foids
maxresdefault.jpg

top right looks alright i guess...rest not so much

if the kpop trend is based on literally one band, when the band's shelf life is up, so should the trend.
you should view this phenomenon like any other fad that's impossible to last forever.
not the only one but the most famous I'd say (well all the other ones are not really different from them tbf), but yeah they won't be on top for much longer.

idk, I just don't know if the success of kpop is due to the ascension of this prettyboy/feminized aesthetic or it's the other way around. The e-boy phenomenon in the west is a similar trend.

We can try to make parallels with boy bands like nsync or bsb back in the day but I just don't know if it's the same. I feel however that this will set some beauty standards globally for men. It's also a different world, with internet, social media and so on. I may be tripping, who knows.
smv of asians is rising, but let's be honest i saw some pictures with fat ethnic, blacks foids mostly. Actually there lot of black kpop fans suprisignly. One i found which containing polish foids
maxresdefault.jpg

top right looks alright i guess...rest not so much
they're ok I guess, none of them would even look at my direction

infinite smv just by being white looking

Last edited:
not the only one but the most famous I'd say (well all the other ones are not really different from them tbf), but yeah they won't be on top for much longer.

The rise in Asian SMV is a bubble for sure. If as you say Venezuelan foids are going crazy for Asian men at the airport simply because of race, this seems unnatural and ridiculous. You can tell with stock prices when something is a little too high for no reason and inevitably it comes crashing down, especially since this love of Asian men is based not on fundamentals and on something that is trending and supported by social popularity.

idk, I just don't know if the success of kpop is due to the ascension of this prettyboy/feminized aesthetic or it's the other way around. The e-boy phenomenon in the west is a similar trend.

We can try to make parallels with boy bands like nsync or bsb back in the day but I just don't know if it's the same. I feel however that this will set some beauty standards globally for men. It's also a different world, with internet, social media and so on. I may be tripping, who knows.

Didn't some ancient civilizations think fat people were attractive since everyone was starving at the time? And women with tuberculosis were considered hot at one point because they were half of the spiritual world and half of the material world. This was due to the religious trend at the time, but today they will seem sickly and dying. The fact that feminized men are gaining popularity is probably a symptom of moral decay in these times and it will swing back to center soon enough. Men are so unmasculine these days in an ugly, weak, fat and soy way that foids are basically turning lesbian in favor of unmasculine men who aren't ugly, bearded, and fat and look almost like women.

The rise in Asian SMV is a bubble for sure. If as you say Venezuelan foids are going crazy for Asian men at the airport simply because of race, this seems unnatural and ridiculous. You can tell with stock prices when something is a little too high for no reason and inevitably it comes crashing down, especially since this love of Asian men is based not on fundamentals and on something that is trending and supported by social popularity.
maybe, the thing is that I don't think asians are objectively ugly as people seem to think they are here so I feel like this trend could be well grounded, so to speak. It's not like trying to force people to like obese or very deformed people.

Didn't some ancient civilizations think fat people were attractive since everyone was starving at the time? And women with tuberculosis were considered hot at one point because they were half of the spiritual world and half of the material world. This was due to the religious trend at the time, but today they will seem sickly and dying. The fact that feminized men are gaining popularity is probably a symptom of moral decay in these times and it will swing back to center soon enough. Men are so unmasculine these days in an ugly, weak, fat and soy way that foids are basically turning lesbian in favor of unmasculine men who aren't ugly, bearded, and fat and look almost like women.
Yeah, and that's why I don't believe the looks thing and beauty standards are so simply and only a matter of genes, I believe the environment plays a huge role in what people may find or not attractive, to a certain extent. But I completely agree with you on this being a symptom of a decaying society.

It will definitely come back to center at some point because the way humans organize themselves nowadays and the path society is heading nowadays is just unsustainable, and I don't believe just because we have smartphones our culture will survive while others have perish in the past given similar circumstances. There's still a lot of fuel to be burnt yet though, I don't think we will see this in our lifetime (or maybe in a few)

maybe, the thing is that I don't think asians are objectively ugly as people seem to think [...]
I don't either, but I'll be accused of coping like aznidentity.
I think a lot of white men are ugly AF, but I'm not a noodlewhore so what do I know.
Yeah, and that's why I don't believe the looks thing and beauty standards are so simply and only a matter of genes, I believe the environment plays a huge role in what people may find or not attractive, to a certain extent. But I completely agree with you on this being a symptom of a decaying society.
But I think it's different from when it's the trend and doesn't adhere to the default evolutionary attraction that prizes masculinity. For example, if a white girl married a Asian guy and the trends changed, she would regret it and divorce-rape him.

It will definitely come back to center at some point because the way humans organize themselves nowadays and the path society is heading nowadays is just unsustainable, and I don't believe just because we have smartphones our culture will survive while others have perish in the past given similar circumstances. There's still a lot of fuel to be burnt yet though, I don't think we will see this in our lifetime (or maybe in a few)
Yes, we live in unfortunate times.

I wish shitpop didn't exist. Its obnoxious corporate crap with no soul targeted towards teenage foids. On top of that Korean language has shitty phonetics. Not as bad as chinese but atleast I don't have to listen to chinese shit.

Its a community built by a core base of obese black females (who are undesired even, or atleast undesired by chads)
Precisely. Kpop base is mostly ugly ethnic foids.

Nah. I think the pretty boy trend is as old as time. Corporates use the scientific process(which itself was a product of philosophical thought based in enlightenment) to determine what sells the most. And handsome tender pretty boys seem to be the answer for teenage foids.

On top of that Korean language has shitty phonetics. Not as bad as chinese but atleast I don't have to listen to chinese shit.
It's too emotive, unlike Japanese.
I heard monotone is most attractive for men, and the way Korean men talk to superiors/inferiors is too distinctive and sounds like they're overflowing with excess emotion.
Yeah, Chinese is awful to listen to, though.

Nah. I think the pretty boy trend is as old as time. Corporates use the scientific process(which itself was a product of philosophical thought based in enlightenment) to determine what sells the most. And handsome tender pretty boys seem to be the answer for teenage foids.
But then isn't it strange that Asian men have never until this point been considered to be attractive?
Maybe it's the rise of plastic surgery.

time to get our ropes out of the drawer, cuz it never began for non-asian ethnics.
You're living in a echochamber if you think this is true. For as many tweets as there are for BTS OMG KOREAN GUYS HOT theres like 100 tweets saying ewwww i wouldnt date a asian guy white guys better

I don't either, but I'll be accused of coping like aznidentity.
I think a lot of white men are ugly AF, but I'm not a noodlewhore so what do I know.
have you seen that picture where they give chico shitskin and suddently he doesn't look like anything special? I feel like white people have a similar reverse effect, I myself feel like many white men are ugly af too, and I see that many ethnics do mog then but they're still preferred. Not sure if it's a social thing but it could be.

But I think it's different from when it's the trend and doesn't adhere to the default evolutionary attraction that prizes masculinity. For example, if a white girl married a Asian guy and the trends changed, she would regret it and divorce-rape him.
yeah it could happen but think about it, many of these foids are actually teens who grew up in this "kpop trend". Let's say that the imprint of an attrative male, for then, is naturally an asian guy, or at least an asian looking one. I can only imagine that this may be the case, notice how asian women in the west compared to asian women in the east have different ideas of male beauty, because of the environment change.

I heard monotone is most attractive for men, and the way Korean men talk to superiors/inferiors is too distinctive and sounds like they're overflowing with excess emotion.
ngl I don't like the way korean sound but it does resembles japanese in a way, maybe the intonation, it's almost frustrating like someone is speaking gibberish japanese with ugly phonemes (I don't like then either), japanese does sound quite nice to my ears though.

Chinese is indeed awful. I think the worst by far may be tagalog, thai and those SEA languages, they are very awful.

have you seen that picture where they give chico shitskin and suddently he doesn't look like anything special? I feel like white people have a similar reverse effect, I myself feel like many white men are ugly af too, and I see that many ethnics do mog then but they're still preferred. Not sure if it's a social thing but it could be.
That may be why SEA foids are so much uglier than real noodlewhores. There's an association with primitivity and dark skin tones, as if less evolved and too much time spent in the sun.

yeah it could happen but think about it, many of these foids are actually teens who grew up in this "kpop trend". Let's say that the imprint of an attrative male, for then, is naturally an asian guy, or at least an asian looking one. I can only imagine that this may be the case, notice how asian women in the west compared to asian women in the east have different ideas of male beauty, because of the environment change.
Maybe. It remains to be seen whether they grow out of it or not. I am sure the less-than-chang ones will be thrown aside when the trend ends, though.

ngl I don't like the way korean sound but it does resembles japanese in a way, maybe the intonation, it's almost frustrating like someone is speaking gibberish japanese with ugly phonemes (I don't like then either), japanese does sound quite nice to my ears though.
Korean wavers between utter servility when speaking to someone older and gross condescension when speaking with someone younger, at least in tonality. I suppose you don't necessarily have to use such a tonality and can modulate to be monotone, but in practice no one does this. Japanese also does the groveling tone when speaking to superiors but maybe not the condescension, which I hate when older males speak to me in Korean (very rare nowadays).

Maybe I am just desensitized to japanese because of anime. One reason I couldn't get into kpop is the sounds they emphasize. But that's trivial compared to everything else wrong with kpop.
But then isn't it strange that Asian men have never until this point been considered to be attractive?
We must make a distinction between feminine men and asian men. Both are different things. Asian men's attractiveness may have a lot to do with good publicity from kpop. (like normie and bland looking asian men could kpop culture max to become some kpop stan's discount bts fantasy. Just like gookwhores marry some fat illbred JBW to be her personal discount Brad Pitt). But foid's infatuation with pretty boys is more fundamental. I read in a quora post that the aesthetic may have to do with wanting a gl man but not dealing with his masculinity. (kind of like how Japanese fetishize innocence in their lolihentai)

But foid's infatuation with pretty boys is more fundamental. I read in a quora post that the aesthetic may have to do with wanting a gl man but not dealing with his masculinity. (kind of like how Japanese fetishize innocence in their lolihentai)
Like how preteen foids ride horses to engage in a sexlike activity without fucking but in the end this makes them even more whores and awakens instincts of bestiality.
If a foid gets with a feminine man to avoid masculinity, she may soon become sick of his femininity which is too much like her own and overcorrect with rape fantasies and desires involving gigantic apelike men. I can't see a relationship lasting where both participants are basically women constantly bickering at each other. I hear lesbian relationships have the highest rates of domestic violence for this reason.

the Japanese were right about the Koreans

Never began for ricecels or currycels either. Chang only.

The fact that feminized men are gaining popularity is probably a symptom of moral decay in these times and it will swing back to center soon enough.
JFL if you think this will ever happen as long as kikes are in control.

Rap songs continue to be the most popular genre among young women. This means JBB? Funk also (but only here).

Also, most of these views come from Asians from Indonesia, Philippines and South Korea itself, while in song of blacks, whites are literally the majority of consumers.

Foids liking and giving views to pretty boys is nothing new, it would happens to Asians of course, just like happened and happens with whites, but this doesn’t mean nothing to the average guy.

Even good looking curries get millions and billions of views, this means JBC, Right?

View: https://youtu.be/hjWf8A0YNSE

View: https://youtu.be/vu5-aKf_QqA

View: https://youtu.be/f6vY6tYvKGA

Last edited:
Like how preteen foids ride horses to engage in a sexlike activity without fucking but in the end this makes them even more whores and awakens instincts of bestiality.
If a foid gets with a feminine man to avoid masculinity, she may soon become sick of his femininity which is too much like her own and overcorrect with rape fantasies and desires involving gigantic apelike men. I can't see a relationship lasting where both participants are basically women constantly bickering at each other. I hear lesbian relationships have the highest rates of domestic violence for this reason.
I think the aesthetic is less about being feminine(like a woman) and more about youth(particularly teenage youth). Which has the potential qualities for manhood but doesn't assert his masculinity all that much(mitigating the dangers that come with it). Pretty boys with their lack of facial hair, slender bodies and aloof attitude do resemble growing age boys

tbh, asians are honorary atleast the japanese and koreans are. They are almost white. Never considered them ethnic tbh.

I think the aesthetic is less about being feminine(like a woman) and more about youth(particularly teenage youth). Which has the potential qualities for manhood but doesn't assert his masculinity all that much(mitigating the dangers that come with it).

I assume pretty boys necessarily have an unmasculine personality (closer to but not exactly like a woman's) due to his reduced size and need to be submissive to other males who can beat him up physically.
Certainly a physically weak man is unable to be dominant or aggressive in social situations and that's not ideal for keeping a foid in line.

Pretty boys with their lack of facial hair, slender bodies and aloof attitude do resemble growing age boys

What's the logic of being attracted to pretty boys though?
I guess that aloofness is a replacement masculinity then on the surface (non-reactivity), but I thought foids needed to be "protected" and "feel small."

You think niggers were historically considered attractive? JFL @ this dumb gook.

I assume pretty boys necessarily have an unmasculine personality (closer to but not exactly like a woman's) due to his reduced size and need to be submissive to other males who can beat him up physically.
Certainly a physically weak man is unable to be dominant or aggressive in social situations and that's not ideal for keeping a foid in line.

What's the logic of being attracted to pretty boys though?
I guess that aloofness is a replacement masculinity then on the surface (non-reactivity), but I thought foids needed to be "protected" and "feel small."
Pretty boys (not the Asian guys) don’t look “feminine”, they do have masculine characteristics, they have forward grown lower thirds, wide jaws and narrow eyes, just look at chico or bieber and you will find this out.

A feminine guy, is a fat guy, who has no lower third, has big eyes, has no masculine eyebrows, no strong browrige and etc, these guys are usually truecel, they look ogre, due to their ugliness, but I think you misunderstood and atribute femininity to beauty, and masculinity to ugliness, because most pretty boys do have masculine characteristics

You think niggers were historically considered attractive? JFL @ this dumb gook.
idk. weren't they?
the arabian nights has women constantly fucking moors.
A feminine guy, is a fat guy, who has no lower third, has big eyes, has no masculine eyebrows, no strong browrige and etc, these guys are usually truecel, they look ogre, due to their ugliness, but I think you misunderstood and atribute femininity to beauty, and masculinity to ugliness, because most pretty boys do have masculine characteristics
yeah, you're right. i knew this, but forgot in the moment.

they're stealing vies from kanye videos and transferring them here. jew activity

Rap songs continue to be the most popular genre among young women. This means JBB? Funk also (but only here).

Also, most of these views come from Asians from Indonesia, Philippines and South Korea itself, while in song of blacks, whites are literally the majority of consumers.

Foids liking and giving views to pretty boys is nothing new, it would happens to Asians of course, just like happened and happens with whites, but this doesn’t mean nothing to the average guy.

Even good looking curries get millions and billions of views, this means JBC, Right?

View: https://youtu.be/hjWf8A0YNSE

View: https://youtu.be/vu5-aKf_QqA

View: https://youtu.be/f6vY6tYvKGA

these songs get many views because india is the second most populated country in the world, you're missing the point, no one knows about those guys outside india

it's a different thing with kpop, south korea has barely 50 million people living there, yet there are more people watching this video in a few hours than the whole population of their country.
I think the aesthetic is less about being feminine(like a woman) and more about youth(particularly teenage youth). Which has the potential qualities for manhood but doesn't assert his masculinity all that much(mitigating the dangers that come with it). Pretty boys with their lack of facial hair, slender bodies and aloof attitude do resemble growing age boys
being youthful > all

Last edited:
these songs get many views because india is the second most populated country in the world, you're missing the point, no one knows about those guys outside india

it's a different thing with kpop, south korea has barely 50 million people living there, yet there are more people watching this video in a few hours than the whole population of their country.
Normie foids know the name of kpop singers? No, they don’t.

Yeah, but most of the views of kpop videos come from EAST ASIA, not from western, the same happens with the Indian guys, their views come from South Asia mostly (not just from India though).

And SMV of average guys doesn’t rise up, just because Good looking guys are doing success

It's not Kpop. It's BTS. They are the only male kpop band with normie recognition. If the band stops, foids will move to the next hype thing.

One Direction was as big and foids were crazy about british man during this time. But it didn't lead to any other mainstream british boy band.

Normie foids know the name of kpop singers? No, they don’t.

Yeah, but most of the views of kpop videos come from EAST ASIA, not from western, the same happens with the Indian guys, their views come from South Asia mostly (not just from India though).

And SMV of average guys doesn’t rise up, just because Good looking guys are doing success
they shouldn't even know kpop is a thing, just like indian music. The mere fact they already know about kpop and yes, they may not know the name of the singers (they're not part of stans, duh) but they definitely know the name of these bands.

Just stop coping, even millennials know about kpop at this point. Kpop was an "east asian thing" and an unknown phenomenon 5 years ago, not anymore. There's a clear difference between these two cases and you know it.

they shouldn't even know kpop is a thing, just like indian music. The mere fact they already know about kpop and yes, they may not know the name of the singers (they're not part of stans, duh) but they definitely know the name of these bands.

Just stop coping, even millennials know about kpop at this point. Kpop was an "east asian thing" and an unknown phenomenon 5 years ago, not anymore. There's a clear difference between these two cases and you know it.
People know bolywood and indian musicals, so yeah, they know indian music is a thing, but this doesn't mean they aren't into it or know much about it.

I'm not saying that its exclusive an east asian thing, I'm saying that most of the consumers are from there, which is true

they will just florish of off their fame . woman would pay their Only Fans , just to see these little boys fuck around.