Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Btc is going to hit 69k possibly 70k very very soon

Time travel paradox. If you could go back to invest into bitcoin, fast worward into the future there would be no impetus for you to go back to begin with.
1. I don't think there really is a paradox, its more like you would end up killing yourself and another version of yourself gets to have an amazing life

If you went back in time to convince your past self to invest, the current you that just convinced him would immediately fade out of existence, the memories of the other self that you just convinced might fade too, but he was already convinced (that's why you ceased to exist) so he'd still end up investing in bitcoin

Time travel doesn't benefit YOU, it only benefits "another YOU", you can't change your own past

2. A work around for this is something I saw in this anime called Steins Gate where they used technology to send just their consciousness back into the past and that consciousness with all its memories takes over your body in the past (so basically you kill your past self and take over that body)

Changing the past via that method and reliving the past would benefit you, so unless you are using that method its worthless to travel back to the past, you'll get nothing out of it

Either way one version of you is going to have to die in order to change the past

Please ping me when it crashes again to 60k, so I can all-in thanks

that's funny cuz im gonna hit 69k possibly 70k very very soon :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

It's a waste of time to try to argue with them and convince them that they're wrong, I forgot what it's called but it's a concept where if you try to convince someone that's so attached to their beliefs that they're wrong it will just back fire and they'll hold on to their beliefs even more and put up defense mechanisms to protect their belief.

Cognitive dissonance

bitcoin will hit 100k minimum I guarantee it :feelsaww: