Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bryan kohbERgER’s posts from when he was 14-17 years old

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Although you can tell from his posts that he may have schizophrenia and exhibits symptoms of psychopathy, he does show a deep understanding of the meaninglessness and futility of life, he has a nihilistic worldview which is deeply aligned with the blackpill philosophy, he is one of us and I respect him even more now. He is the next best saint for incels after Elliot RodgER.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/106kqcq/bryan_kohbergers_posts_from_ages_1417_link_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Last edited:
Was he actually incel? :feelsjuice:

I don't think we should be including non-incels as Saints, regardless of what they did. :feelshehe:

Always multiple medications with these ppl

Was he actually incel? :feelsjuice:

He never had a girlfriend and was known to have a non-existent romantic/sex life.

So yeah he was incel by definition, although in his case he wasn’t incel due to looks (as he was a high-tier normie in that regard), he was incel due to mental problems (mentalcel).

He never had a girlfriend and was known to have a non-existent romantic/sex life.

So yeah he was incel by definition, although in his case he wasn’t incel due to looks (as he was a high-tier normie in that regard), he was incel due to mental problems (mentalcel).
could have ascended if he had the willpower to go outside tbh, but regardless feel bad obviously on the more extreme end of mentalcels

interesting , i think depersonalization or the COMPLETE " Realization that you only Live once here ,
and Nothing Matters what you did at the End . Really could be Liberating . To just be , wear what you want , act like you want . Ánd not have this constant Judgment " hanging over your Head .

well anyways nice Post @IncelKing

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @Lux @nice_try @Hoppipolla @erenyeager

The second post by him literally reads like an @Incelius Savage post. kohbERgER confirmed saint.

Although you can tell from his posts that he may have schizophrenia and exhibits symptoms of psychopathy, he does show a deep understanding of the meaninglessness and futility of life, he has a nihilistic worldview which is deeply aligned with the blackpill philosophy, he is one of us and I respect him even more now. He is the next best saint for incels after Elliot RodgER.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/106kqcq/bryan_kohbergers_posts_from_ages_1417_link_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Hes one of my many forms

could have ascended if he had the willpower to go outside tbh, but regardless feel bad obviously on the more extreme end of mentalcels
With the looks he looks like an average Barbie ken doll. He could've ascended if he wasn't low IQ. He looks like modern day protagonist of a woman's novel about a serial killer. And he's the serial killer. And these books are read by milfs who wish to be with him because their husbands are dead ended duds

Last edited:
interesting , i think depersonalization or the COMPLETE " Realization that you only Live once here ,
and Nothing Matters what you did at the End . Really could be Liberating . To just be , wear what you want , act like you want . Ánd not have this constant Judgment " hanging over your Head .

well anyways nice Post @IncelKing

Good points, depERsonalization is something I forgot to mention, and that is also another aspect of the mindset a pERson develops after swallowing the blackpill, it’s linked to the death of Ego.

When you realise that the only difference between each individual is genetics and environment, and that we all share the common fate of death which is the ultimate equalisER, you realise that we aren’t that different from one another.

Confronting your own mortality is quite libERating. Who cares what people think about you when those same people will be dead in the long-term and their thoughts about you will disappear along with them? You only live once in a temporary life so make sure you make it as pleasurable as possible and centre your actions around self-benefit (which is tied in with abandoning morality).

Good points, depERsonalization is something I forgot to mention, and that is also another aspect of the mindset a pERson develops after swallowing the blackpill, it’s linked to the death of Ego.

When you realise that the only difference between each individual is genetics and environment, and that we all share the common fate of death which is the ultimate equalisER, you realise that we aren’t that different from one another.

Confronting your own mortality is quite libERating. Who cares what people think about you when those same people will be dead in the long-term and their thoughts about you will disappear along with them? You only live once in a temporary life so make sure you make it as pleasurable as possible and centre your actions around self-benefit (which is tied in with abandoning morality).
yea this is what i mean. Your pretty smart or have that analytic iq " to unterstand things and behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back