Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutally Rejected In A Dream

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
This always happens to me man. I can't slay in dreams either.

I had a dream where I was sitting next to a girl in class. We were talking and she said something about her hairband and how she'd been wearing it since she was super young and it always looked good on her. I said "you're a hottie rn, so you were probably a hottie back then", and she looked at me weird and just moved her seat away and everyone just turned around and looked at me weird.

Like, at least let me get pussy in dreams if I can't get any irl. Is my subconscious state of inceldom this messed up that it extends to the deepest parts of my brain that are there even when I'm deep asleep.

I CAN'T HAVE DREAMS WITH WHORES IN IT

This always happens to me man. I can't slay in dreams either.

I had a dream where I was sitting next to a girl in class. We were talking and she said something about her hairband and how she'd been wearing it since she was super young and it always looked good on her. I said "you're a hottie rn, so you were probably a hottie back then", and she looked at me weird and just moved her seat away and everyone just turned around and looked at me weird.

Like, at least let me get pussy in dreams if I can't get any irl. Is my subconscious state of inceldom this messed up that it extends to the deepest parts of my brain that are there even when I'm deep asleep.
Cucked for not raping

Our subconscious affects the dreams we have and how we interpret them in our minds; if your experience was that of a subhuman, forever faced with belittlement and mockery by hypergamous, privileged foids with all the entitlement possible due to the modern world in which they they are actively enabled to pursue such degeneracy, then it will most likely be what you often dream of, and your dreams certainly don't have to shy away from the truth... :society:

My dreams are often quite absurdist, but do tend to reflect recent events more and more these days; wishes, imaginations, and fears all fall into the same category as sorted by the brain, it seems, but brutal that you cannot even escape from this current world of hatred against sub 5 males even in your dreams. :feelsjuice:

Our subconscious affects the dreams we have and how we interpret them in our minds; if your experience was that of a subhuman, forever faced with belittlement and mockery by hypergamous, privileged foids with all the entitlement possible due to the modern world in which they they are actively enabled to pursue such degeneracy, then it will most likely be what you often dream of, and your dreams certainly don't have to shy away from the truth... :society:

My dreams are often quite absurdist, but do tend to reflect recent events more and more these days; wishes, imaginations, and fears all fall into the same category as sorted by the brain, it seems, but brutal that you cannot even escape from this current world of hatred against sub 5 males even in your dreams. :feelsjuice:
It's like I'm trapped dude. It's the brutal reality of being a subhuman who gets absolutely no pussy. I've long since realised that if you do not fit the criteria women have setup for them to be attracted to you, there is almost nothing you can do about it. You cannot negotiate attraction. Women view unattractive men the same way a man would view a fat, aboriginal, smelly, loud and annoying woman.

bro you literally sounded like a pedophile even in your dreams. lmao pedocel even in the afterlife

Super young just means 18-19 (for legal purposes)
you can't lie to me. i know what you meant. the dream version of you is the real version of you. the one that's inside your mind

not even in dreams can we get peace :fuk:

in my dream last night, I put a slice of bread in my Xboxes disc slot