Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutally overpilled by Jerusalema dance

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
I assume most of you know of this by now. It's become a trend to gather a group and do this dance wherever. A lot of schools do it and post videos for example :feelscomfy: Here's a few with various people

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unVoLZClhqw

I've seen some and the dance is kinda nice actually. I don't particularly like dancing tbh but some music makes me wanna move like electro house. This is pretty cool for example. Yes it's a bunch of sluts dancing showing off their asses but still

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oTUupME0-M

Seeing all these lolis dancing to Jerusalema makes me wanna rope (I follow all local schools' feeds) :feelsrope: Imagine having a bunch of hot 14 year old classmates and looking good and the rest of the guys are ldaring because subhuman but you are there having fun and making memories and ascending :feelsohgod::blackpill: The dance itself isn't erotic so it's kinda lifefuel. It's pretty comfy in fact I think :feelscomfy: Much better than when they were twerking tbh :feelspuke:

why do they do this to me

fuuuck , it's brutal not to have a jb shuffle on my dick :feelsbadman:
look at the tight revealing clothes they're wearing too
wtffffff :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Stop watching teen girls dancing half-naked you perv.:soy::soy::soy:

Today I learned Siri Lanka is a country

Too ugly to dance.

I follow all local schools' feeds

man ngl I've never see this hot 14 year olds. Ngl it kinda makes sense why most of us are into lolis and shit. I can only fantasize :feelsohh: