Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutally Humiliated At The Restaurant

They were really laughing at you for ordering vanilla

If he had complained about the quality of service provided then surely the employees of the establishment would have immediately taken the side of their coworkers and privately harangued him, they may have even lambasted him publicly by making surreptitiously obscene comments.
you cant report people for smiling.

Have SOME dignity don’t stutter like a faggot

Only fakecels go to restaurants to eat,trucels eat in their basement

Something super embarrassing and humiliating just happened.

I wanted to order ice cream but I'm super socially anxious and autistic so I was hesitant. Eventually I went up to the counter after 15 minutes of thinking and the worst case scenario happened. There were 2-4 people behind the ice cream counter and they all had robust faces and amazing Chad facial structures despite being relatively poor Pakistanis. They facemogged my boneless face BRUTALLY. They were also all around my height or a bit taller, and they were standing on a platform behind the counter so the heightmog was even more brutal..

Anyway I went up and this is how it went:

Me: I w-want Vanilla Ice Cream

Chad 1: (smiles condescendingly) How many scoops?

Me: T-two or Three

Chad 1 and Chad 2: (Look at each other and laugh and look me)

Chad 2: (whilst trying to hide his laughter) So is it two or three?

Me: (looks down in shame) Th-three

Chad 2: (gives me ice cream whilst smiling and still trying not to laugh)

Chad 1: (looks at me whilst smiling whilst looking at me like the Autist I am)

Then they give me my ice cream and I sit down again.

Keep in mind that this is a buffet restaurant type of thing and I had just dropped some food in front of them a few minutes ago and all the waiters and staff laughed at me.
Maybe try not giving a fuck. We are the losers of this world why would you wanna ruin your life even more by caring this much. You're gonna get made fun of obviously but you should stop giving a fuck you autistic incel