Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutally Humiliated At The Restaurant

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Something super embarrassing and humiliating just happened.

I wanted to order ice cream but I'm super socially anxious and autistic so I was hesitant. Eventually I went up to the counter after 15 minutes of thinking and the worst case scenario happened. There were 2-4 people behind the ice cream counter and they all had robust faces and amazing Chad facial structures despite being relatively poor Pakistanis. They facemogged my boneless face BRUTALLY. They were also all around my height or a bit taller, and they were standing on a platform behind the counter so the heightmog was even more brutal..

Anyway I went up and this is how it went:

Me: I w-want Vanilla Ice Cream

Chad 1: (smiles condescendingly) How many scoops?

Me: T-two or Three

Chad 1 and Chad 2: (Look at each other and laugh and look me)

Chad 2: (whilst trying to hide his laughter) So is it two or three?

Me: (looks down in shame) Th-three

Chad 2: (gives me ice cream whilst smiling and still trying not to laugh)

Chad 1: (looks at me whilst smiling whilst looking at me like the Autist I am)

Then they give me my ice cream and I sit down again.

Keep in mind that this is a buffet restaurant type of thing and I had just dropped some food in front of them a few minutes ago and all the waiters and staff laughed at me.

@Izayacel @ilieknothing @Retardfuel @PLA1092 @AsgardTheFatcel @CopingForBrutality

You are the customer, you should have been more bold and confident. They are not allowed to treat you badly, you can complain

You are the customer, you should have been more bold and confident. They are not allowed to treat you badly, you can complain
No I'm just an abused dog with 0 confidence I deserve this

People are horrible

Thats why i order Shit and Take my Shit Home ALWAYS !.

this world will Shit on you If your Not obnoxious or give Off an aggresive vibe.

Harmony IS only on the Other Earth ( If there is even another Earth ) . This world is Just a Battle royale , where the biggest shitter Wins.

@Lonely

Thats why i order Shit and Take my Shit Home ALWAYS !.

this world will Shit on you If your Not obnoxious or give Off an aggresive vibe.

Harmony IS only on the Other Earth ( If there is even another Earth ) . This world is Just a Battle royale , where the biggest shitter Wins.

@Lonely
I hate my life so much dude. I can't wait to die and go to Jannah where I won't be BRUTALLY destroyed mentally daily

As you grow older you start caring less and less about these "akward moments" so relish upon your youth

There were 2-4 people behind the ice cream counter and they all had robust faces and amazing Chad facial structures despite being relatively poor Pakistanis
AVERAGE DAY in Northern Afghanistan, Chadland with Chadlite Pashtun ISIS members doing istishadi operation (in GTA 2015 mod).

Now, let's get straight to the point: if they were laughing because of you, I really hope they get robbed, lynched and killed by refugees. No one (especially inklers) deserve to be humiliated.

AVERAGE DAY in Northern Afghanistan, Chadland with Chadlite Pashtun ISIS members doing istishadi operation (in GTA 2015 mod).

Now, let's get straight to the point: if they were laughing because of you, I really hope they get robbed, lynched and killed by refugees. No one (especially inklers) deserve to be humiliated.
I live in Pakistan though

I live in Pakistan though
aka Northern Pakistan too along Peshawar especially. Why don't you join ISKP and take revenge on ISI and pro-american puppet instead? Many afghans are joining lately.

in roblox balochistan milsim simulator

aka Northern Pakistan too along Peshawar especially. Why don't you join ISKP and take revenge on ISI and pro-american puppet instead? Many afghans are joining lately.

in roblox balochistan milsim simulator
I live in Punjab

ice cream is Tmin

No I'm just an abused dog with 0 confidence I deserve this
Even an abused dog can become aggressive if his life is in danger. Your situation just wasn't sERious enough.
CornERed animal fights till the death.

I live in Punjab
lol, it's over then. what about arranging marriage? perhaps pursuing STEM if your IQ allows you to?

better have copes than risking being humiliated + rotting with no respite in between.

lol, it's over then. what about arranging marriage? perhaps pursuing STEM if your IQ allows you to?

better have copes than risking being humiliated + rotting with no respite in between.
I'm too low IQ for STEM

This guy is a good looking mentalcel jfl.

My lack of confidence is a symptom of my life not the cause
Your lack of confidence, body dysmorphia, and sub 0 IQ is the cause of your shit life

Dude, they are serving other people ice cream, how fucking sad is that?! The truth is that they know it and get their kicks humiliating incelbros to make themselves feel more normie. You enjoy your ice-cream. If all else fails, say "I'll have two scoops of your bitch mum please"