Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL- White Girl Shits on White men

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
More specifically she explains why she likes black men more at the time I linked in the video.

water is wet, the only ethnic truecels are indians and some ricecels, the average black male lose his virginity at 13 lol

the average black male lose his virginity at 13 lol

twOzy3D.png

It's all virtue signalling, she's only doing it on camera.
Earlier in the video she said she fucked 2 blacks. One one which was the cousin of the first black guy she fucked. Cope.

>250 pound black male in olive drab military clothing
>Asks her opinion of black guys on camera

V I R T U E S I G N A L
black men arent taken seriously for actual dating/LTRs. they are basically hookup tools because of BBC meem. okcupid and pretty much every other statistic out there has foids rate white at the top with blacks at the bottom sometimes only behind curries.

The difference between blacks and other ethnics is that there are NO females who have a fetish for Curries or Asians (unless they are 7+).

water is wet, the only ethnic truecels are indians and some ricecels, the average black male lose his virginity at 13 lol
cope

JBW REFUTED
IT'S OVER FOR WHITECELS

GRAPH BELOW EXPLAINS EVERYTHING, BLACKCELS ARE VOLCELS.
Untitled

they are basically hookup tools because of BBC meem

And that's a bad thing because?
Women don't want to date or hook up with me, so you guys have at least SOMETHING going for you.
That looks like a very high rez picture of you cumming in your own foreskin
Could be worse, could've been circumcised tbh.
I'm just using my dicks features to their fullest potential tbh.

One coalburner doesn't change hard data and various studies with conclusive results.

The difference between blacks and other ethnics is that there are NO females who have a fetish for Curries or Asians (unless they are 7+).
I doubt there's black fetish either, it's BBC giving them halo effect.

About as good as the majority of graphs posted here.
Most of the graphs are bullshit and don't reflect real life. The tests are done based on an app that is based on the looks of a person. I mean if a white women had an attractive black men IRL hitting on her she would definitely fuck him.

There is a good chance she will be murdered, it's known that lots of white women killed by their black partners

In other news, she breathes oxygen.

All femoids are hungry for BBC. JBB.

JBW copers destroyed. In 2018 whitecels are the only true incels.

V I R T U E S I G N A L
black men arent taken seriously for actual dating/LTRs. they are basically hookup tools because of BBC meem. okcupid and pretty much every other statistic out there has foids rate white at the top with blacks at the bottom sometimes only behind curries.
How does that change anything? That means blacks get all the benefits that Chads do with none of the adverse consequences. Blackcels are fakecels.
There is a good chance she will be murdered, it's known that lots of white women killed by their black partners
Cope. She's going to go on to marry a white cuck for betabucks and when he finds out that she used to fuck Tyrones she will guilt-trip him for being upset about it, teehee.

>250 pound black male in olive drab military clothing
>Asks her opinion of black guys on camera
This ^

When will you idiots learn, what women say cannot be trusted, especially when you shove a camera in their face

Stop posting these stupid videos, they mean nothing

What's up with all the race bait threads incel prime? Did your black cousin fuck your white crush? What's really going on bro?

How does that change anything? That means blacks get all the benefits that Chads do with none of the adverse consequences. Blackcels are fakecels.

Cope. She's going to go on to marry a white cuck for betabucks and when he finds out that she used to fuck Tyrones she will guilt-trip him for being upset about it, teehee.

well if you are black and a viable black then you are only good for hookups aka being the fuck toy of the night so you're SOL if you want an actual relationship. and to even get to the hookup stage you have to run thug game. foids only love the thug image of black men. as tellem_t proved you can be a wide framed, 6'2, good looking black man but if you arent running thug game you are completely fucked.

well if you are black and a viable black then you are only good for hookups aka being the fuck toy of the night so you're SOL if you want an actual relationship. and to even get to the hookup stage you have to run thug game. foids only love the thug image of black men. as tellem_t proved you can be a wide framed, 6'2, good looking black man but if you arent running thug game you are completely fucked.
Just run Obama game, get the MILFs.

LOL. You mean BBCs get to fuck women but don't have to betabux for them and do gay relationship stuff? damn its terrible for them

Gigacope. Tellem had a strong jawline so the entire website sucked him but his skin hasn't seen a drop of lotion since he was birthed. Who would kiss a cracked-lipped, dry skin ethnic?
"Haha bbc only get to hookup with whites while I have to betabux to get pussy! Beat that!"
?